Dating experiences thread

Watching animal planet and wildlife docs on the discovery channel and bbc earth…

Has given me better dating advice and life advice than dating and life coaches or whatever pillers and gender political activists combined…

I need to express myself better…i guess ill write poetry or something to work on expressimg myself…

Because talking about certain topics is waste…cause sometimes your just regurgitating someone else stuff as your own stuff.

Gotta come up with your own real stuff…

Innovate and get creative with your personality…

Dont be a sheep…

Not doing love triangles…just nope

Ok so…in my escapades…

So far saw a red piller in real life trying to hookup with women…he was talking his shit about women and society…it was complete cringe…also the guy was ugly.

Another guy was better looking…he had more success because he was sarcastic and played hard to get…he talked his stuff…but didnt have misogynist complaints nor complain about his lack of entitlement. In fact girls had approached him instead of the other way around…

Moral of the story its all about how you asshole/douche…gotta balance between cool, assertive, and empathetic…

there is a way of conducting yourself via highlighting your own natural charisma and moxy…

Artificial charisma doesnt work…gotta be natural and individualistic.

Also workout a lot…

As far as a womans mindset…just use common sense.

Girl math…:+1:

My experiences in dating…

To people that think they have secrets…

You actually dont have any secrets lololololloll

:slightly_smiling_face:

Also have good conversational content…something of substance.

Use your imagination.

Basically just be extraverted without being jerkoff…

Thats it.

People play games.
Some are cutthroats and two faced social climbers…
Some are just figuring it out.

Bitching about the playing field isnt gonna change anything…

Its like in sports…
In sports the athletes that make the team are the ones that can perform during the game. The ones that dont make it arent skilled, talented, or havent put in the work to make the team…and if the ones that didnt make the team complained about the sport being unfair and were so belligerent about it…even if they somehow managed to change the rules of the game…it doesnt change the fact that they still gotta play, and they still gotta practice, and still gotta work to be the best in the game.

And some do get injured and recover and some dont…some are accidents and some arent…

Still gotta play hard and play smart.

How to build relationships.

Dont be ass, dont be an asshole, be yourself, empathy, be extraverted, and street smart.

Also gotta do stuff. To have a life.

That thing when you get punished for loving someone…and the person winds up hating you.

Man up about it. And overcome it.

Been on a few dates…

So far
Im not a sugar daddy so pass…because self respect.

Im boring…good point lol whatever…

No long distance.

How to not be creepy…

Be normal…stay away from internet…because of reasons. Obviously.

Cant go nowhere if your a parked car…

Go through the trials and tribulations lol.

Idk what pansexual or demisexual is…but if everybody is naming things i might as well too…

I identify as heterothiccsexual…lol.

Pansexual people’s attractions disregard gender and genitals (where as bisexual people are attracted to their own gender and others, but not necessarily absolutely anyone).

Demisexual people need a strong emotional or intellectual connection with another person before they can have sex with them.

Thank you.

fwiw I don’t disagree that labeling has ah…gone next level lol

I think i might be sort of demisexual myself :+1: