Dating experiences thread

Yep. I am not saying online dating and dating in general isn’t a three ring shit show, it is, but I think people expect their ideal partner served up to them instantly and with no effort.

It took the better part of a year, but I finally found a guy that seems like they actually want a relationship, no games, no bs.

One of my friends exes reached out to him, it was an ex from 10 years ago, found out later that he got jumped, meaning he got smacked around a little bit,

Philosophical takeaway…

Some people believe in an eye for an eye…whether your a male or female protect yourself and be careful.

How to date post metoo…

Have a consentual romantic connection…

How do you romance…

Again its like executing a 10 hit combo in tekken…

Romancing someone isnt asking straight up ey yo lets get starbucks and chat and fuck…

Romancing someone and seduction…sorry there is no formula gotta figure out your own method…half of it is picking up on cues, other parts are mental stimulation, emotional stimulation, etc…

Its different for everyone…

The less attractive you are the more work you gotta do…its unfair that people are shallow but it comes with the territory…

Also if your nervous about dating…

Remember everyone both men and women masturbate…so dont get too beside yourself about dating people.

Ive been trying to deprogram myself from liking thick women with big assets…

For more than a decade…

When one of my exes found out and volunteered to fulfill this kink…i broke up with her…

Why am i trying to deprogram from this is because…this kink is unrealistic…

Unrealistic = not healthy
Realistic = healthy

Also I saw my ex recently and she got super thick…and it has got me screwed up…

Im gonna go out tonight and flirt with someone normal and have new experiences instead of thinking about some unrealistic thing that i dont want anymore…

Whats the big deal…

Acting to fulfill extravagant unrealistic fantasies leads to very unhealthy relationships…thats the big deal.

I want to stop living in la la land and live in the real world…

No success…

I wound up having dreams about morena baccarin and christina hendricks…

I feel less screwed up now

So at least theres that

Watching animal planet and wildlife docs on the discovery channel and bbc earth…

Has given me better dating advice and life advice than dating and life coaches or whatever pillers and gender political activists combined…

I need to express myself better…i guess ill write poetry or something to work on expressimg myself…

Because talking about certain topics is waste…cause sometimes your just regurgitating someone else stuff as your own stuff.

Gotta come up with your own real stuff…

Innovate and get creative with your personality…

Dont be a sheep…

Got the ethical slut book by hardy and easton…

Will definitely read it…

Thank you…for the recommendation…you know who you are…:slightly_smiling_face:

Lol thought this was the book read lol…

Not doing love triangles…just nope

Ok so…in my escapades…

So far saw a red piller in real life trying to hookup with women…he was talking his shit about women and society…it was complete cringe…also the guy was ugly.

Another guy was better looking…he had more success because he was sarcastic and played hard to get…he talked his stuff…but didnt have misogynist complaints nor complain about his lack of entitlement. In fact girls had approached him instead of the other way around…

Moral of the story its all about how you asshole/douche…gotta balance between cool, assertive, and empathetic…

there is a way of conducting yourself via highlighting your own natural charisma and moxy…

Artificial charisma doesnt work…gotta be natural and individualistic.

Also workout a lot…

As far as a womans mindset…just use common sense.

Girl math…:+1:

My experiences in dating…

To people that think they have secrets…

You actually dont have any secrets lololololloll

:slightly_smiling_face:

Also have good conversational content…something of substance.

Use your imagination.