BB99 - Limp Bizkit Fever

I sang on my track. I never sing, and singing is not my strong point lol

Mine was very serious and in no way had to do with me working on something prior, checking out the guitar stuffs, drinking too much alcohol, and laughing at myself the entire time. Super serious. Serious. Music. :woozy_face:

@Auto-meh-geddon, you did a nice job with the MPC! Is that all self contained, i.e. sequencing/sounds/fx all on-board? Can you load different plugins into that, or did it come with the AIR plugins built in?

Yes, all self contained, it can sample, sequence,
has 3 built-in synths (nothing exceptional but usable and you can always resample) looper (never used though but The Internet agrees it’s quite limited), audio tracks and lots of built in effects, the Mpc one and the Air suite. You can’t add yours in standalone mode but in controller mode you can of course use all your vsts.
I really really enjoy it, to the point that I hardly use my laptop, which was the point of a saltandalone unit, but it is not without flaws.
No automation editing in standalone mode, midi in always plays on the selected channel and no pitch envelopes.
But, getting a groove going is super fast, the built in library is really good, Splice integration is nice (I doubt I will renew the trial account though as I don’t use it that much) and the autosampler is cool, take a patch on a hardware synths or vst, and within limits you can automatically sample it and make it an Mpc instrument.

Rant over, back on topic, not sure who to vote.

I guess, with two votes, the win goes to @aSSerbik! However, as we’re doing BB100 next which is working differently, you get this cool picture of a trophy (we couldn’t afford the actual trophy):

Wow, half the people didn’t even bother to vote. WTF? Since there’s no rush due to BB100, I demand a recount. Something something Russia/Florida/fake news.

Shit guys, I dropped the ball on voting. Totally spaced it while I was out of town.

My vote is gonna go for @aSSerbik, that track slayed. @_ms is my close runner up.

Hard choices, I think I just stalled out from too much durst-quality. lol

xFredxDurst, you abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. Where is your vote? Where is our money? I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don’t know why? It’s completely obvious. It’s so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you’re thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you’re sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I’ll tell you. It’s my father. Your defense? It doesn’t matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He’s served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he’s won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that’s a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won’t even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you’re forced to.

@xSANTAxDURSTx @bbb @Auto-meh-geddon

vote

It’s been 5 days so I’m just bumping this out of principal. I know BB100 started, but come on…

if nosetrimmer can vote, you guys can :wink:

imma just leave this here

bye

TL;DR

I’m still finishing up my BB98 sub, can’t be bothered to vote on BB99

BB100? I’ll check that out in a few months, sounds gr8 m8

I’m changing my vote to Taylor Swift. Even though she broke half the rules, I can’t be irritated at her for just being herself, omg!

Sure, @aSSerbik gets my vote.

They were all equally terrible, but his just that little bit less.

I feel like bleaching my hair and getting a Yankees hat now…

Are you not entertained? Is this what you wanted? I did it all for Britney Spears.

Hi there, found this yesterday morning and did this with it hope you enjoy. Open for any comment. Anyway isnt this just some sort of joke? Nice riffs tho made me thinking about dusting of my guitar and start learning;)

And yeah I know it’s late :DDD

@Cray23, why not catch the next battle BB102 which should be up in a few days? Watch here: https://idmforums.com/c/community-projects/the-beat-battles

Also, feel free to stop in BB101 to vote on the submissions (entries are closed): BB101 - Acidhead's Delight

Thanks for tip, will definitely listen those tracks tomorrow when I get home on proper speakers and vote! And might even try that contest;)

Let’s turn those basic nu-metal riffs into a killer track. We can explore different styles - maybe a mix of hard rock and electronic elements? I’ll get started on the foundation, and we can build it up from there. Looking forward to crafting something epic with you, man!

NGL, I kind of like this bot now. Good nostalgia bump :smiley:

I don’t make much actual music these days but I’d be down for a revival in the future for something like this, complete with another stem kit if anyone else wants to do another one. If I get a handful of human votes, it’ll definitely happen

I am glad it made you a little happier.