What made you laugh today?

That makes complete sense and is the basis of a lot of self-balancing techniques. Granted a few parts are not explained very well and he’s a bit goofy. The concept of just ‘being’ is central to a lot of meditation practices which allow the mind to rest and become more focused afterwards.

I’ve been re-reading Seneca: On Anger (De Ira), and he pretty much says the same thing. Keep it simple, get plenty of rest, eat well, stay out of trouble - and stop worrying about shit you don’t need anyway.

a thread full shitposts who would do such a thing

WWE auditions are looking pretty good these days. Always nice to see some chairs back in action.

So I own a big Great Dane dog-lady. I live in a condo. I pick this bitches turds up twice a day or more.

Yikes.

Suddenly I think today… this bitch Hot Carls my hands everyday through using thin plastic poop-bags.

Damn.

Walks away fast and snags earbuds on the doorknob

Bless you for actually picking it up though!

A few people near here never picks up their (big) dog’s shit when they walk them, - and as a result some of the walking paths are literal turd mine-fields. It’s a truly disgusting habit, but since it’s also pertfectly legal, there’s not much I can do about it.

Its illegal in the UK not to pick up ze woofit whoopsies.

me ,i made myself laugh - i looked in the mirror