What made you laugh today?

Bruce lees brother

Broco lee.

Why do cameras have a round lensā€¦ if the picture is square? :sunglasses:

This makes me laugh every dayā€¦

I donā€™t know lens design math, but I know panavision anamorphics are actually square/rectangle. The short answer is a combination of math and production costs, I think itā€™s hard put a corner on a lens without warping it, so better to have un-used real estate at the edges and not risk warping the center is my high school film class educated guess.

But just think of how many images of ghosts, UFOs, Big Foot etc. we are missing in all that real estate!?

My guess is we just like square documentsā€¦ because itā€™s easier to orient and collate square docsā€¦ and also because round documents look too much like drink coasters. :man_shrugging:

Wow, I actually never thought about that, just took the 8.5 by 11 paper size for granted.

Iā€™m printing my next resume on a 3 foot diameter disk, just to see what happens.

that is hilarious!

Bae means shit in danish

So dont say baeā€¦cause your calling your s.o. a peice of shit.

The more you know.

Not gonna lie, I kinda want it lol

I like the Throw Cake button and the GoGo Dancer hot cues!

Jayz: i got 99 problemsā€¦

Me: me too

Jayz: but a girl aint one.

Me: i was talking about my math test.

Ok thatā€™s pretty good lmao

Good one :+1::sparkles:

Me: calls a plumber

Also me: my toilet doesnt flush

Plumber: you need a new flush capacitor.

Nickelback has had a greater impact on music than led zepplin.

There is still hope in the universe!

Wolverine hates ducks. And its X-Men canon :rofl:

No reason given though it was prolly just a pisstake out of Indiana Jonesā€™s ā€œWhy did it have to be snakesā€¦ā€

Saw this last night on one of the '90s X-Men cartoon eps as I catch up on those I missed. Still laughing at this inanity. Please let nobody ever try to explain it so destroying its greatness.

:rofl:

Yamcha useless meme