What made you laugh today?

Pretty sure if the government had a money back guarantee it would somehow be bureaucratized into oblivion like the DMV (and I picture the DMV as throwing cash into a furnace). And the constitution does actually say that congress controls the purse strings. The constitution doesn’t give the government a lot of explicit power, but it does grant them that. And it worked for most of our history up until the past few decades when they can’t put together a budget to save their constituents lives.

But whatevs, the politically independent central bank just has to work hand in hand with them to figure this all out. No big deal. Not going to have massive repercussions on the investments that social security and private retirements are built on for the next couple decades or anything like that…

You know, there’s a couple of bills now that want to give americans $2,000 for every month we’re in a state of emergency with COVID. I hope they do it. I’ll throw it all into low-cost investments and foreign made synthesizers. Or used stuff. Not gonna give them the GDP, no sir.

hate to break it to you, but its about money. thats why weed is illegal in most countries, and other drugs are completely illegal, even those that are nowhere near as bad as cigarettes and alcohol.
free will applies to all of that, yet they choose to roll with the ones that make them loads of money. maybe its a coincidence? or maybe they have another agenda. you decide.

this ^^^!!!

yea thats the problem, they are all greedy cunts who do not care how many people have to die to buy them their luxury lifestyles. it really is as simple as that. i have no idea where some people get their idea that the govenments actually want to help people, despite eons of evidence to the contrary.

what is the constitution useful for? the US government does not follow it and the civilians are either too scared to fight them, or have forgotten that it is their responsibility to enforc it on the government. not sure which, i dont live there.

yea the banks are a huge part of the biggest problems all over the world.

all my government money is going into an investment that gives me an easy exit when everything goes completely south. 10 years at most and people will be regretting not prepping their exit.
my estimate is only 2 years before the next one of these. next time it will be bigger, then after that, bigger again. before we know it we will be in constant lockdown.

My apologies, sometimes I grammer rong.

thank you. i needed that <3

why did i laugh at that??

First time I saw that, the “wet and lightningy” bit almost killed me. I laughed for 10 minutes.

This is how all fiction sounds to me as it is. Finally somebody is speaking my language here

lol yea that got me pretty good too :rofl:
are we getting old?

who is that??? asking for a friend

Pretty sure that’s Margo Kidder.

He found the one line that pretty girls literally never use

Hannah Gadsby - Douglas

I was tempted to go see when she was touring in the UK but, well, didn’t. Netflix special released a short time ago and I watched it tonight.

Very excellent, though I disagreed with her on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :smiley:

lawl2
lawl