Users from the ol' idmf that you miss

I dont think It was ever cool, at the end of day it is what it was… most people in real life wouldn’t put up with such behavior

I should have said, it isn’t really tolerated any more. :stuck_out_tongue:

Funkmasterbrown, valk

Fmb started the first beat battles and has awesome tunes, and valk has awesome tunes

Pretty sure FMB is on here as @FMB

Edit: Yep and I just accidentally beetlejuiced him. Enjoy your notification, wanky :smiley:

Claymore

That Valtzy guy. Can’t remember his forum username. Super sore attitude, but a musical killer.

Valtzy was on here?!?!! I was wondering how I discovered their music. Really great tunes yeah, don’t remember them on here at all so I can’t say anything about their attitude.

I miss A.M being around too. I’m keeping in touch with him personally, but I don’t think he has plans to come back (for reasons of his own that are not mine to divulge). Don’t even know if he knows we’re back up yet. I’m sure he’s plenty busy without farting around here, so I’m not going to bother him with it. I’m sure he’ll be able to find us if he ever changes his mind.

Kater, Empty Reach…

hey, its ok, besides i was drunk…

evelon because he was super helpful and knowledgeable…

“Yay, Muse-ic’s back!”

five hours later

“Suspended for misconduct.”

Dang.

Haha, I was wondering what happened. Now all their posts are gone.

Lolwut I miss something…Meh its probably a tl;dr

Where has Jaded gone :frowning:

What happened to Numerical/Mike?

I think Jaded got a girlfriend and Numerical masters metal albums now.

Numerical is pretty damn busy with a lot of stuff these days. But he seems to be doing pretty well. I don’t want to blow up his spot or anything. We are friends on social media.

Numerical hasn’t rejoined? Dafuq? I’ll see if I can convince him to come back.

mindsweeper was better than most of us

I’s here! Didn’t even know the forum changed. I’m actually trying NOT to master metal albums for a while so I can git mah own stuff done hehehe HAY GUISE