To What Do You Owe Your Happiness Today?

good on ya, 5 days is a hearty stretch my man. I can’t stay off the juul, although it helped me quit cigs entirely. But it’s even worse, it’s easier, tastier, and packs more nicotine.

Cold turkey is the way. Cheers to you dude!

^Insert asshole-like response

nostromer is right, cold turkey is the only way. I’ve quite like 4 times and it only ever worked cold turkey.
Can say I haven’t had one in about 6 months and haven’t any urge to smoke really since, it gets easier if you’re able to gross yourself out by the thought of em, or smoke other things instead lol

Finally pulled the trigger on parts for a desktop. Building the whole thing, making a fucking workhorse. I’m really excited to have a computer that doesn’t limit my productivity and can handle live visuals and crazy fast rendering :slight_smile:

Mind sharing what you picked in this thread?

He meant in the computer rig build thread. Linked in his post.

:wink:

Nice build.

I have the same RAM. it’s good, corsair makes quality stuff. Sweet build. We expect tunes rendered off that machine, btw. :smiling_imp:

oh duh, I’m still getting used to the updated format of the site on here lol, didn’t realize hyperlinks are white.
Thanks though!

Nice! Yeah it’s insane how cheap it’s getting now too. A couple years ago and this rig would’ve been a lot more expensive, I’m happy there’s a kinda sweet spot for people looking to render without it costing an arm and a leg

And don’t worry I’ve been working at it haha… Fortunately backed up my harddrive and all of my project files before my OTHER laptop harddrive died this time, just last week. (Fuck using laptops and fuck using anything other than SSD lol, I’m done with that.)

May have done too much filtering but some amazing scenary in Portland. Well most of this is actually Cannon Beach.

Finally having an inspiration hit out of the blue!
YAY!!

Cheers,
Jayson

Damn dude, you have a streak going tonight :smiley:

I’ve been trying to stay unplugged the last couple weeks, even if it’s good news. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pro 2.

Thank fuck for Dave.

after nearly 20 years in the service industry, I am getting paid to stay at home, on a holiday weekend, and getting paid for it.
I get money.
For doing nothing.
Free money.
Is this what it is like to work for the government?

I just got paid to make that post.
and this one.
what a glorious time to be alive.

It’s the little things in life…

made a few tutorials…it made me happy for some reason

Made music, working on a cover of an absolute classic piece of synth music. Don’t do covers often but this is some pretty cool fun.