The Worst Music You've Ever Heard 3.0

Well apparently this band / label ignored the onslaught of negative YT comments and released this pile of shit anyway. Demo quality, obvious melodyne / autotune use and all.

basically any genre of music built around cutesy anime characters…totally sickening

the wrong side of the 90’s

Piep kick music

It just screams extremely low IQ

worst band ever continues to remain the worst.

hahaha wtf is up with that voice, I blame the sound engineer who gave that a pass
the guitar solo just emphasizes how fucking boring this song is

No, you don’t get it. Working with CHRIS BARNES himself! Can you imagine that?! It’s like being in a same room with a real metal GOD! It’s the guy from Cannibal Corpse!!

Nah tbh they all were stoned or drunk and let it slide. “We ran out studio booking time” they probably said. Then engineers were like “at least I’m getting paid” and kept Barnes entertained with pot for a bit. Must be weird knowing everything sucks but still enabling it because artist wants it that way. “So Barnes wants to wrap everything up today, I guess we just leave it as it is since he doesn’t care and just sits on a couch all day.”

It’s not SFU’s first time. And with a label, I know Metal Blade is a low hanging fruit but the only thing that holds this band it’s just brand name and this legacy and connection from old days. Too bad Youtube comments are disabled, people can really come up with great insults.

Sounds like me failing at death metal singing.

Hey man I’m tone deaf too…

But not completely.

They can stop the comments, but they can’t stop the reaction videos

fucking christians
incestual malaise
motherfuckers can play though

fucking brainwashed human waste