The Worst album art

The guys have a nice design, what are you dissatisfied with?:sweat_smile::relaxed:

Much better than viper covers that posted higher.

Maybe it’s all because of the style of music.

Fucking hell.

Comatose Music is always a winner, too

I had to google this. I was expecting sk8 punk but I got white trash mullet rock

It was considered grunge back then. “Everything about you” I had to suffer way too many times in various clubs/bar/other venues. Terrible, terrible song.

“White trash mullet rock” is a much better appellation though! Grunge sucked balls anyway, including Nirvana (unpopular opinion, I know). The mid to late 90"s/early 2000’s were an absolute dreadful time for music, aside from a few exceptions.

“Butt Rock” I only know that Cats in the Cradle cover from them. I have to hear it every Monday…along with I’m Just a Girl, that one Four Non Blondes song, the Friends song, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, etc… I cherish Saturdays, which is just some good 70’s rock stuff.

But then I walk into any store and just hear the same thing across all decades. I used to LIKE She Works Hard for the Money, dangit! Frickin playlists have ruined everything…

90’s and 2000’s were a treasure chest of indie and underground, just like it’s always been throughout every era. Sounds like you were just listening to shitty music. snooty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Obvious statement is obvious.

I should have specified that I was talking about music on a more mainstream scope - what’s considered the music of the times, assaulting our ears whether we like it or not, depending on location. I worked in restaurants and warehouses for a while in those years and the shit that those places played/blasted 24/7 was absolutely atrocious. Then there was Nu-metal, etc.

On a personal level, I was deep into experimental music. Never heard S.B.O.T.H.I. or :zoviet*france: on rotation 10 times a day on mainstream radio, for some reason.

Ha, well…that stuff has always sucked. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s me: could you at least play a different Weezer song than Buddy Holy? Or maybe a different Beck song than Two Turn Tables?

Edit: i see i replied to Morphic post. It was not intended to be a reply to Morphic

Yeah that is the official cover

What shall we put on the cover?

I know, a cow’s ass.

is that an actual iron maiden cover ? that is so amateur

It looks like PS1 graphics :slight_smile:

Kidneythieves…i like the band but the album art for tryptophanatic is pretty bad.

There’s nothing wrong with this

Haha, no, that one looks awesom

This one is actually fuckin tight.

Omg i think im the trash they’re trying to appeal to, because i high key love most of these