The Worst album art

Man I’ve seen so much album art that make me wonder how is it even possible to be a musician and not show some sensibility for visual art too. Don’t get me started on promotional videos. Sometimes the music matches the art, though.
this one is obviously a joke. still probably bad taste but that’s another debate

Damn, we can’t post the obligatory Nigel Pepper Cock anymore. That one still gets my vote as the worst.

Actually I wanted to make this thread really bad until I remembered I couldn’t open with that old gem.

haha omg

the other results of that google search are fantastic as well

this one is just sex-themed generic dub

I love this album

I actually like these guys for the weird folk music, but this is the shittiest design in the world

is the watermark part of it? that’d be kind of genius

You guys have clearly never heard of viper

This one was literally distributed by a major label.

hey, it’s so bad it’s good. at least it always makes me laugh.

Didn’t all the creed album art look like that tho lol

I took those pictures at the store this summer

this one looks like 90’s gangsta rap but it’s actually super intense gospel preaching. The art is ok, all things considered. Fantastic album name, though.

that face with that album title …lol

He-motions

When a man has emotions. was this coined the same time as mansplaining?

Yeah, that one just takes the cake. They tried harder everywhere else

Up Evil and Off are old favorites of mine :slight_smile:

As a long-time Depeche Mode fan I’ve always hated this one, it about got my ass kicked back in the day.

Catching_Up_with_Depeche_Mode

I have this one on vinyl, but with a different title:

I think it was actually one of the first records I bought (the first one was their 7 inch single: “Stripped” - which I’d heard on pirate radio before it was officially released). For a long time I was convinced everyone one in the band was gay, mainly due to this cover, but I think it’s actually just one of them. Not that it really matters. “Everything Counts” is one of my all time favourites, but all the songs on this relrase are awesome. I still play it sometimes, and doubt I’ll ever get tired of it.

One of my favorite thrash bands, but god damn does this art suck

without looking it up I’m guessing it’s one of those albums from mid 90s with only a few original band members remaining that was a huge flop.

Reminds me of this:

also, deathcore & city ruins, the unholy combo.

not technically an album but oh the bad taste

ugly album art, and also terrible band concept