The Off-Topic Thread

WTF? Do you know why? That really fucking sucks

This is a golden ticket idea

Essentially I under-estimated how much Iā€™d make last year when I signed up for health insurance, so I ended up getting too much of a premium. Iā€™ve had that happen before, Iā€™m right near the line where if I make like 1000-2000 less a year then I normally do then I get a large premium for insurance, but if I donā€™t then itā€™s smaller. Iā€™m like right near the line, so if I underestimate and end making more, I end up getting premiums that I canā€™t actually claim.

That was the main thing, but the other part was that both my jobs didnā€™t end up taking much out of my checks. Iā€™m not sure why, because I normally claim a ā€œ1ā€ on my W-4ā€™s, and usually end up getting something back, but, one employer in particular, withheld like half of what I actually owed.

So, between those two, I ended up owing (plus I didnā€™t qualify for many credits really). It isnā€™t too much, enough to be an annoyance, but I think this is the first time Iā€™ve ever actually owed money.

Also, in Wyoming we donā€™t pay state tax, so less money to work at tax time.

Whaaa, youā€™re a Wyoming guy? I lived in Evanston 2014-2016. I also had to pay taxes both years. Bullshit.

Yeah! You lived in Evanston?! I worked with a guy who lived there. Iā€™ve been in Wyoming for about 3.5 years, live in Laramie where Iā€™m going to school. Moved up here from Colorado cuz it was so much cheaper, both school and living!

Small world! Iā€™ve known a few people from Laramie. Small place, like most of WY. Cost of living in other places yeah, is quite affordable. Evanston isnā€™t much better than Salt Lake City, where I live now.

If you ever find yourself out in SLC, hit me up !

i just watched ā€˜Soloā€™. i found it quite entertaining

I heard that they are coming out with kenobi so itā€™ll be fun, could of shown more of darth maul though

or they coulda just not. either way :smile:

Meaningful post.
This post is meaningful to me.
it might not be meaningful to you.
you say potato i say potato.
what do potatos have to do with this you ask ?
nothing really,just thisā€¦ mmmkay.

shut the fuck up, you cocktease.
here is a haiku.

i cum on your lips.
you lick it off with gumption.
pay me my money.

dont you threaten me with a good time.
good to see you manbrohugs
now gtfo or i will taunt you another time!

Time and time, easy rhymes
Theyā€™re both the same word, simple lines
Expand your miiiiiiiiiiiind!

i learned that reading a science fiction book

Is it weird that I want to see the dirty version of this?

it exists

r/confusedboners material

Holy fuck Rixtr is back!