Post a recent photo of yourself (IDMf's Most Hated Thread 2.0 Edition)

So my special lady friend bought this redonkulous overstuffed hoodie that makes you a foil wrapped baked potato…

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Stayed home sick today, just having some late lunch and trying to work on some tunes.

Hey, me too! (Freakin’ migraine) I’m about to put together a collage.

Recording acoustic guitar is on the menu tonite

This one looks more ominous than it needs to be. It’s just some margs, man.

Here’s a picture of me from 4 years ago, today. I actually bought that shirt from someone on IDMF. I think it was the guy with the dope ass beard and nose piercing, I forget his name he was cool af tho.

That must have been Ghyt. Septum piercing, to be precise. :stuck_out_tongue: Certainly looks like a shirt he’d like. :smile:

Me and my friend’s dog. I love this freakin’ dog:

His new user name is oly.
I have the exact same shirt, only in light blue.
I love it and wear it all the time. I absolutely love how there is a butt shot on the back of the shirt. It’s perfect.

ontw to work. Stupid Mondays

Do you know if he still sells them? I swam with mine like a month after i got it like a dumbass and the print got ruined cuz i didnt wash it right away.

Gawd that looks like 2006 in my school’s computer lab.

Lol. It is some goofy, free camera app

I really don’t know. IIRC he was using one of those online t-shirt companies and they had the design archived, but i wouldn’t know if there was an expiration date on each design. Maybe reach out to him? Search user Oly, and maybe send him a message.

message him there

feels happiest when random people leave me be

spends the last day getting my picture taken by random people because they apparently don’t remember what a freakin’ sweet mustache looks like

:stuck_out_tongue:

God damn

And people say I want to be the savior of the forum, my God that stasch owns the site entirely

Gonna go out on the town tomorrow and get some pics of my own. :stuck_out_tongue:

You show promise padawan, but you have much to learn.