Post a recent photo of yourself (IDMf's Most Hated Thread 2.0 Edition)

I’ve been growing my beard and mustache
out once again. It’s been a while!

My selfie camera is blurry and half broke after a fall, and I don’t care enough right now to get a new phone.

3 Likes

handsome as always, mothafucka

1 Like

4 Likes

S’up, bitches?

5 Likes

shhhhh he’s back… stop talking about him!!!

Well hello to the man the myth the legend, mothafuckin @cyclops

2 Likes

It comes from the swamp! Having a blast playing Mint Discs new course here in Austin.

3 Likes

I read that as Mini Discs. How good were Mini Discs?

Welcome back @cyclops . Instagram feeds me your posts every day :smiley:

BTW, all you OG’s won’t know me as Manton, or probably at all :sweat_smile:, but I was PostPone back in 2007. Never thought I’d be running this place, but here we are.

4 Likes

waves cheerfully
S’up, duder. I have to be honest by saying the moniker PostPone is familiar, but i can’t place it. but that doesn’t really mean anything. OG forum was jammed with users. It was easy for users to not cross paths. I was typically found in the Side Room, for the antics. :smile:
I’m still doing some catch up. Making a game out of figuring out which user is in fact someone i ised to know. Everyone’s rebranded or upgraded.
I am really DIGGING the new format, i have to say. Much more user friendly and smooth.

2 Likes

Helllll yeah I am really enjoying the new layout as well! Im wondering if they are keeping the IDM Forums domain name or changing it to the new label name later?

1 Like

idmforums.com will remain as is

2 Likes