Post a recent photo of yourself (IDMf's Most Hated Thread 2.0 Edition)

Lol. It’s a skirt. I have matching bloomers, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, looks like I was gone for a year. What dafuq? Relic recognized me on a Dune Shiitposting group of all places. Wassup? I got this forum bookmarked now again.

Might be cute … without the hairy man spread…:scream:

Got that Violet Night Manic Panic…got a lil silver product in there too…

IDMF: Presenting you with the first teacher you don’t want to shoot.

lol just kidding, pass me my shotgun.

Lol. I am a huge dork in the classroom. Well really always…but I really shine it on for the youngin’s

Damn dude, you look like a mad scientist just before he loses it. Perfect for IDM basically.

Oh I’m pretty sure I have already lost it… :stuck_out_tongue:

This is an exciting thread. haha!

*Rocking the Telefon Tel Aviv shirt today.

**I lost more hair than I thought over the past few years…

Just checked them out - liking their stuff so far. Shall surely append them to my playlists!

Shopping

You look like a young acid pauli with that wild mop. nice

Damn that’s a lot of icing in that cup

It’s a frozen one. Good for 90 degree weather.

• 1: Name It.
  • 2: Bop it!
  • 3: Pull gently and repeatedly on your chin hair using your thumb and index finger to trick people into thinking that you’re thinking about something deep when you’re actually thinking about how exactly people get those little ships into bottles.
  • 4: Buy various products for it that you don’t need. It’s the thought that counts and [insert beard name here] knows it.
  • 5: When you’re ready to say goodbye to it, shave small parts away a day at a time and rock a different styles of facial hair each day until it’s gone (example sequence: beard -> muttonchops + goatee -> goatee -> fu man chu -> mustache). This is a great way to develop multiple personalities and disturb you loved ones.

Did you book your ticket to AmishCon 2021? I’ve heard this year got cancelled.

I’m not surprised, Amish cosplay is about as boring as it gets.