Pandemic social distancing diary thread

lol Mac’s dildo bike

The Ass Pounder! Never stop pumping!

Need some fight milk to get through that whole bike ride

I finally have a scan of my biggest collage. “Valkyrie” 25 x 25

This was taken from about 15 different scans. The piece had to be repaired a few times, and I missed half an inch in the middle my first time, which meant I had to start over.

Fun note: a good portion of this collage was taken from Vogue magazines, and the whole thing smelled like perfume for months. This was made during the winter of '18.

While all you nerds were crying tears of loneliness this weeken, I enjoyed a lovely evening with a lovely lady. Beer, music, videogames, perfume, etc. Snagged my karaoke amp back from my friend, AND I got free pizza today that wasn’t even for my department.

AND she sang to me acapella in my car, and I was told she never sings for anybody.

Ahhh, the small joys of life.

please tell me the cheerleader outfit came out next :stuck_out_tongue:

Are those buckets of chicken?

Today I spent my precious Wednesday free time between jobs having a beer with that lady I mentioned, and we talked about video games for an hour.

About what time did you go into work?

Wut about dis…

Food help alcohol digestion…

I work from 7 in the morning until 10 at night, but on Wednesday I have a three hour window.

Soooo, if your asking of I showed up shitfaced, the answer is, my beer was finished at approximately 4:15, and i was at work at 6:15, so no.

Edit: and I found out my friend has my Soulwind comic collection that I’ve been looking for for about three years. I gave it to him before I moved to Moab. Fuck yes, it shall be mine again.

Oh yay I could drink one of these and recoil in fear

pfff amateur

How many of hours of sleep do you get in a night, on average?

Why so inquisitive? :stuck_out_tongue:

Six.

I also work 8 hours on Saturday.

What is your heart rate atm? Do you have any allergies to shellfish? When was the last time you rode a rollercoaster? Are you now, or have you ever been a party to a bank heist?

I need to document this information because we are planning on building an AI model to replace you in the event you are rendered immobile, unconscious, or unable to communicate.

Dear Diary,

This morning I thought I might Vlantis, but I didn’t.

^Damn, that sucks.

Hung out with my dad.

Cut off a person I don’t like talking to.

Listened to some live music outside.

Felt uncomfortable at a restaurant, so my father and I left.

Got an oil change

I plan on hanging out with this gal a bit more on Wednesday.