Pandemic social distancing diary thread

Professional right?

LoL…What? Has to be a joke. Sent on Apr, 1? hahaha

I actually had one of our installers tell the office lady, after she grabbed some meats, like a big ol’ ham, “I’ll give you 4 paper towel rolls, for your ham.” She was like, “no.” Then he laughed and said, “next week it’ll be 1 TP roll.” Was pretty funny, even though all in good fun.

Freakin’ love nag champa

That’s messed up. Need a free eighth next time + .5 grams.

I had a friend who offered to sell me weed, and he said he would do $5/g up to 4 grams. I don’t normally buy by the gram, I’ve always bought at least an eighth at a time (where I come from, dealers sold 1/8’s and if you didn’t have the money for an eighth, best believe they weren’t gonna break it up to accommodate).

This guy is a little air headed at times, so I kinda jokingly asked him how much for an 1/8th, seeing what price he’d quote me knowing an eigth is 3.5 g which ought to be 17.5 at that price. Then he said he wasn’t sure he’d do an eighth because he was worried I might turn around and sell it. An 1/8. Like if I were selling I wouldn’t running do dime bag operation. lol

Some friends of a mine, a couple, I’ve been buying an ounce at a time with them and splitting it so I only lost 2 grams (still quit a bit to me, I know some people that smoke more than that a day lol). I don’t ever go to the plug and the woman sends her boyfriend who I don’t think ever smoked or had anything to do with drugs untl they dated. It seems like they know the guy really well so I don’t see why they don’t just ask him about it but I don’t have a direct connection right now so I didn’t press them about it. They know a few people anyway.

I’ve never really bought by the gram either. At festivals is about it but really at that point the transaction is usually really quick and all you know is you are paying whatever $10 for a crack sack hopefully with a nice bud in it. My experience has been the same as you, less than an 1/8th too bad.

That’s hilarious that his first offer was $5 a gram up to 4 grams then he gets weird when you asked to buy an 1/8th lol. $17 is a cheap 1/8th around here. Is it schwag or just really cheap? I’m paying $110 for a half of decent stuff that isn’t brick.

I know, right?? lmao “you literally just offered me 4 grams!!”. The stuff my friend ended up selling me was a shake salad, so, not ideal (I did end up getting some from him later, I asked to get a couple g’s but he threw in one for free smh). It’s kinda funky, like, it tastes like several kinds of weed mixed up together, like good quality weed mixed with some real low quality, so it’s a funky mix. I rarely buy shake, unless it’s a really good deal, and that’s normally from dispensaries. Nowadays I normally would never buy any kind of weed that’s questionable in any way. I can drive 1.5 hours to get to the nearest dispensary out of state, but I was out, it was late, and with coronavirus I was a little hesitant to make a drive down.

I normally go to dispensaries, and $15 will get you a pre-weighed eighth of below average quality. It’ll get you high, but it’s noticeably not as tasty or strong of a high, but it works. $20-30 will get you an 1/8th of very good dispensary weed. Then, you can go top shelf and get really fancy stuff for like $40 I think, but I usually just get the $20-30.

The other times I purchased stuff in-state, I paid $30 for an eighth of good quality. That guy moved out of state tho lol. I would expect to pay as much or more for a decent eighth, or maybe somewhat less quality, here (in-state), which actually I wouldn’t mind paying because buying from someone nearby decreases drive time with illegal items in your car, AND crossing state lines with an illegal substance isn’t so good.

My ex was my weed hookup, soooo no weed in my future, I don’t really smoke at home these days anyway (tolerance shoots through the roof).

Today’s attempt to get tipsy failed…

Playing more video games.

You live in Utah, right? I’m sure you could remedy that to a certain degree, with a some time off, no?

Do like they did in SLC Punk and just go to Wyoming to buy the full strength.

This scene strikes me so much harder having lived here lol PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY LIKE THIS!!!

Being from SLC, that movie is perfect. Lol

Now we have a dispensary open in Bendover, NV. like 90 minutes away. Expensive as hell, but… recreational bud is pretty close. It needs to happen here already.

I live in a fairly liberal part of wyoming (Laramie), and I see people like this. There’s cool people here and there, but those like in the video are definitely out there, and I can only imagine what’s it like in the smaller towns scattered around in other parts of the state.

EDIT: Apparently that scene from SLC punk is an actual liquor store on the edge of Evanston, WY (right near Utah).

On another note, once I work in this new job for a few years, I am absolutely moving out of this state lol.

No, I lived there for a bit and visited it last November. I’m in a currently dead college town in Illinois. My wonderful hometown. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m using this opportunity to basically not talk to anybody. I have short text convos with a friend, but if two people get together they can only talk about the current situation, so I’ll pass. This place is weird…I mean weirder than normal, and that’s saying something. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m off to go get some vodka…

Well, hopefully that’s all going according to plan. Or will go lax, in regards to paying up…I know a lot of fields are bleeding right now but my company is holding steady, currently. I hope that’s the case throughout. AND while, the stimulus is supposed to help those in need, businesses and employees(to me), I hope people that are specifically affected receive help, before myself. If my company does, because it held on to me, I’m fine with that.

In a special world, if they were to get help and get rid of me, I’d be seriously annoyed/pissed. It hasn’t happened yet. So, I hope the end result is positive but we’ll see.

It would be horrible to be laid off right now. Even less businesses are hiring. Like FUCK… I feel for whomever might be in a pickle outside of this.

Maybe we can start, as a forum, something for people? Actually…I’m going to start a thread…

I don’t blame you for not wanting to make a 3 hour round trip right now and especially crossing a state line. What you got sounds weird…but I think the pandemic seriously has screwed up black market supply lines even if its just herb grown in the states. I really think we got ripped off b/c the dude was trying to conserve his supply. Though that is kind of a lot…I mean I can eye ball an up to an ounce pretty within a gram or so at this point lol

I made about an hour round trip to pick up on a state route that runs straight from my town to the next town I was going to. Normally at rush hour you’d see maybe like one speed trap the whole time. There were like 7-8 cops from 3-4 different police departments all up and down that road. It was bananas. I think just to scare people to stay inside.

I’ve heard some CRAZY prices for nose candy from friends in the last week. Like double price for shit that is half baby laxative already. So I’m glad I don’t really fuxt with that stuff anymore.

It’s been a while since I made a video:

(Take a shot every time I lick my lips)

@Vlantis keep laying low, man…keep some drinks in ya…good advice on your part…