New IDMf Netlabel Comp! Submissions Closed!

Hey there,

Just curious as to the policy in regards to placing the w.i.p. for feedback before we submit them? like on LB or other sites…

thanks in advance

I mean we won’t really know what you do outside of IDMf but our preference would be you send them over email/DM only as a private link. Posting it here before hand especially kills the anticipation for our most immediate audience.

I’m happy to listen to any wips btw, just DM me here.

Totally underanable. Thanks again for the stead fast reply.

Mine’s submitted

Good luck everyone

This fucking comp is perplexing me. No idea where to start.

Stumped on track ideas check this thread

Whats a good way to share files? my email doesn’t let me transfer large files
:slight_smile:

Post the track to soundcloud privately, with the ability to download, and then share the private link in an email to the submissions email.

Subbed my attempt at something. o7 to everyone.

Hey gang, quick show of hands; how many people are still working on a track and considering submitting? We are mulling over an extension of the deadline but want to get a feel for if it would really help or not.

I … It would help a bit. But do not extend deadline just for two or three people except if your team did not get enough material… I am not even sure for myself if i will send it…
How are the tracks? I assume there is a lot less input compared to previous relases judging by forum users number and activity?

no comment on the quality of what has already been submitted I am afraid :), but we have a handful so far, with a few (like mine) that we know will definitely be submitted. I will leave this question open for another day or so, see who chimes in and then we can decide.

Whoops
Sure, i understand.

I am planning on submitting one and would love a deadline extension.

Just made my first submission since IDMf003. We’ll see how this goes… Good luck to everyone else, curious the hear the results.

That’s great that you know your track is accepted! Guessing since most of us aren’t hearing back (excuse me if you have), we can move on with our submissions? :fearful:

Few mix choices I’d like to correct, and the ancipatoon is killing me! hahahaha

I never said my track was accepted, just that I will be submitting one. Also, nobody is hearing back on their subs until after the deadline, when we have all the tracks and the whole team reviews them and makes a group decision. Standard procedure.

lol muh bad, i misread into that :heavy_heart_exclamation:

we are in some pretty non-standard times, no excuse :laughing:

cheers for the response :metal:t5:

No worries. :beers:

So it looks like the most popular opinion is to extend the deadline, so hows about we bump it out 3 more weeks? New deadline is May 22. I will update the top post too.

Great, thanks!