IDMf058 Album Title POLL CLOSED

@bfk you should combine multi-posts with your previous one so we can take all of them into equal account :wink:

I know half of bfk’s are shitposts, but I legitly like Open House or Party in my Mom’s Basement. Or Open House Party in my Mom’s Basement.

dog… try 30 years lol

“Open House” ain’t bad

actually kind of clever, if i’m being honest.

Personally I actually like

Foundations

4 2 the floor

As album titles, honestly I wouldn’t listen to an album called party in my moms basement

If it’s voted to be called Open house I could live with it

Fourth floor up

-how5-

The House of Nerds
I Can’t Believe It’s Not House!
The House Album
Music For Deeply Closeted Gay Men

Party In My Mom’s Basement or Open House are both actually pretty cool–I can imagine some pretty particular covers coming from those that could be fun. I’d prefer something fun/silly over something too serious (unless tongue in cheek).

+1 For Open House

When does a poll launch, btw?

Cheers,
Jayson

seems like a good idea right about now.

For quick access if you’ve come here and find yourself automatically at the bottom of the thread.
Click here to vote in the poll!

Cheers,
Jayson

Wait “Random Access Memories” is on this list? That’s a Daft Punk album lol.

Yep, I was just gonna not use that one if it won, on account of copyright and just generally not trying to be a thorn in someone’s side. With 18 options, 10 votes, and half of them to a single choice, I don’t expect it to change from here on. Prove me wrong guys.

My bad lol

Fuck Daft Punk. Imma see their robot asses in court.

Unsustainable Footprint has a wonderful lyrical rhythm.

Arbitrary Entry Recollection

Ok guys and gals, the votes are in and with 33% of the vote we have a winner! the IDMf058 House compilation will be titled: Open House!

Thanks for the ideas and thanks for the votes. Now all we need is a cover! Anyone inclined to make an entry should swing on over to the official thread here: IDMf058: "Open House" Album Art