How do you Instagram?!

It is as easy as to steal music from bandcamp, soundcloud, any streaming services too because online downloaders exist (streaming quality but quality doesn’t often matter to some) so whetever. Who would do that, that’s a different topic. You can’t be sure why and when it happens but I feel in most cases that happens very rarely, if it does, you might never find out. Out of sight, out of mind. Don’t let this distract you. That’s just how internet works.

When music gets stolen or passed around, it usually has your artist name still attached to it which I wouldn’t exactly call stealing, as it’s more in line with people sharing it (obviously I love when people share my stuff, that’s a pretty big compliment if they care enough to do it). It’s a different story when your images get passed off as somebody else’s and reuploaded to their accounts, plus there’s no band name or anything on them to denote that they’re yours.

You can mass-download everything in high-quality formats from someone on IG without paying anything, too. At least on BC they best they’re going to get are 128k rips if they’re just passing through. IG just seems like the most vulnerable medium here

If nicki minaj and cardi b can maintain a popular following on ig with half naked photos…and being that I saw instructions on how to use its algorithm to market stuff…so yea…
Also self-affirming inspirational quotes.

Edit: also some of the Instagram memes that I’ve seen are really messed up…i.e saw one woke meme with thanos it basically was about ww2
With the atomic bomb being dropped on japan and japan getting retribution for the bomb by instilling an addiction in the population…it was too messed up even for me…that in conjunction with certain life experiences that I’ve had…that fucked up woke thanos meme doesnt seem so out there which kinda really scares me tbh…