Gamers what games are you playing? :)

I’m GM’ing Starfinder: Skittershot this evening for my little group of nutters.

Giggles are pretty much guaranteed.

Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Zombies Ate my Neighbors, Clock Tower. I love playing spooky retro games during the month of October.

Online poker.

Madden nfl games…meh

Nba street it’s ok cool…

Really wish drew brees got the recognition he deserved but nah the nfl is sportstarded.

Footballers fucking lol.

The game is hand egg

Not soccer balls.

Tekken 4 and street fight I think haven played the new games…played them on the old playstation and SNES also mortal kombat… the fatalaties were gross.

Damn, the only ones I’ve ever liked were CRPG’s. Sometimes I forget how many flavors of RPG exist.

Rpgs are so damn gay. I hate to say it I liked mortal kombat better.

Anyone ever play Hyrule warriors?

Two of my fav games right there, FF6+7 - for me mostly because of the great soundtrack. Only NieR reached that level of OST awesomeness again imho, but Nobuo Uematsu did it completely without vocals…

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - aka: milord simulator
break neck sweaty classic WoW speed running in a ranked guild- naxx soon
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
The Outer World - haven’t played yet but I plan to
and 100’s of other games on steam n shit I buy on sale and never play and think about playing ._. the post modern problem
and rage playing dark souls 2/3, doing naked no damage runs and barely getting far before breaking whatever is nearest to me in my apartment

Well I’ve been stuck on trying to complete Path of Exile’s insanely challenging, complex, and punishing endgame content. I’ve never done it since 3.0 came out some years back despite being a closed beta player.

At least I finally moved on from Warframe for now, lol.

Cyberpunk’s delay is actually a relief. I’m tempted to pick up Outer Worlds but I’m not yet thirsty for a methodical FPS/RPG.

Anyone here have your eye on any next gen consoles? Pretty impressed with the Demon’s Souls PS5 demo!

I haven’t bought a brand new console ever. I usually wait 2-3 years and get the refresh. Especially with the PS5 as big as it is. I’d literally have to rearrange my entire entertainment unit to fit it, and I have space for a A/V receiver in there. God of War might change my mind.

Xbox, I’m interested kinda just because I’ve never had one before and the backward compatibility goes all the way to original, but I have a PC so everything microsoft releases basically I can already play. Again, going to wait until next year at least.

This game will sell the console for me. Super excited about PS5 DS Remaster. It’s becoming more and more obvious to me that really the only games I really like are fromsoft games as I’ve bounced off the last 10 or 15 games I’ve played without completing them. I’ve replayed the souls series more than I’ve played anything else. Last game I actually completed that wasn’t a solid game was Ori and The Blond Forrest / Will of the Wisps, lol.

Great games actually though especially Blind Forrest. Really wanting to try Ghosts of Tsushima but I’m afraid I’ll bounce off that one too.

When you buy you Demon’s Souls physical edition at launch please remember you have in your hand something I worked on.

#NotSoHumbleBragging.

You were the devs’ fluffer?

No shit?!??

In what capacity?

Awesome by the way.

I will get the PS5 around the one year mark, when they make a smaller version of it and the kinks of the 1st gen have been ironed out. I had a '“fat PS3” and it died on me twice (had it repaired once, lasted a couple months). That means I lost all my saves twice and that’s the reason why I never finished Red Dead Redemption and a couple other great games…sigh. Then I got the newer version and no problems at all.

Also I still have games for the PS3 that I haven’t even started yet… and quite a few to play on the PS4 as well. So yeah, no rush here.

SC 1 the campaign and Fallout 3

I hope the demon souls re imaging is what people want
the original is still so much fun, so janky and so hard