Free plugins!

Bought it for $69.

Not free, but still nice.

Down from $199 id say thatā€™s a bargin :slight_smile:

Not sure if it has been mentioned, Raum. Really nice reverb by NI. Free with Komplete start amongst other things

Nice, they push the big version updates out really fast, I feel like I just updated it a while ago and Iā€™m still on 3.7ā€¦ DLing nowā€¦

Yeah, usually itā€™s around calendar year end, but I think they did two updates one year, hence weā€™re already on v5. I think I skipped a version somewhere in there too XD

I got to use it in a session the other day and while Iā€™m a little dissappointed thereā€™s no sequencer mode to have it transport on midi input, I can confirm it is much better on CPU on my system.

Eric Johnsonā€™s method of tuning the guitar, using the G string as a reference and playing Gā€™s at different frets to tune other strings, is brilliant. It compensates for imperfections in intonation caused by factors like saddle adjustment and fret wear. Itā€™s a precise technique for achieving optimal sound quality.

That sounded like a chat gpt response. You basically just reiterated what thom said from 6 years ago. Whats that about?

@Slime https://xferrecords.com/freeware

A free ott plugin to fulfill your fl studio needs.

Hell yes, I forgot about this and had no idea that it became freeware. Thanks! :smiley:

Who doesnā€™t love free stuff. I hope they do this more and more.

As hilarious as it sounds, I canā€™t get FL to pick up on the plugin across multiple systems. I even opened the executable with 7zip and dropped the vst files into the folder myself and FL is like, ā€œlol, wutā€.

Iā€™ll probably just do some multiband limiting and maximizing in patcher because itā€™s close enough and I donā€™t always need upward compression anyway, but thatā€™s pretty weird. The one thing I wanted to use, lol.

My normal plugins all work, at least

The dilemma with free stuff.

Bummer theyā€™re going out of business, I actually almost bought pancz a few years back, but I went with Split EQ instead.

Anyways, Iā€™ll definitely be giving spacer and pancz a try.

Free until April 21 only.

Oh niceā€¦snagged that one.

Honestly, I need to uninstall a tonne of plugs and focus on a handful I can use really well.

I hear you. Iā€™ve been much more selective with what I buy and/or grab for free. Too many distractions. But yes, this one looks interesting.

Nice equalizer. Also it has dynamic options so its not just eq but a dynamic eqā€¦

I was watching the most recent Benn Jordan episode and he mentioned a reverb plugin called Spacer. Unfortunately, the company went out of business. Fortunately, they left all their plugins (3 that I can find) up on their site for free. I donā€™t work for either Benn Jordan or Spectral Plugins, I just thought Iā€™d share this find with all of you. Iā€™m going to dig into them this weekend and see how good they are.

You can download them on the site here

Enjoy!

bro this is all fun. but these same plugins were posted above by @White_Noise :smile::smile::smile::smile::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

It would be nice to read what was above! :grinning: