Free plugins!

Yeah…saw that, too…and tried to get it, but I’m one of those unlucky souls who just can’t seem to connect to the IK site anymore. I’m not the only one if you look at their support forum, but it seems they are taking the stance that the issue rests with us…the users…and not on their end.

I’ve tried everything…different browsers…different computers and I just can’t seem to connect to their site anymore…and their software manager can’t connect to them either, so their stuff is just dead in the water for me and those like me. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Man that is wierd…what happens whn you try the site? 404 error, or is it a login problem? I am on W10 using Chrome atm. Works fine.

The page just times out in the browser and doesn’t load…ll I keep getting is the following…

The connection has timed out

The server at www.ikmultimedia.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted       to access the Web.

Funny thing is I just tried it there before posting this and the site actually loaded and I could log in, but when I clicked on the link to be taken to my account…bingo…timed out again and now won’t load. That’s the first time I’ve even got the site up in any browser in over a year!