Find Sample Packs Here!

So assuming other people post in here, I’m hoping this can be a mass-thread like the Soft-Synth, Hardware threads…

So basically, packs you’ve made, built, found; post them up! Free or cost, doesn’t matter. Just mention it in your post.

I’ll start.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ykq6bCGe_w8L7Xl5a_ax_P7fo0jhQZi-

bbb Giant Drums pack - 57 samples total

It’s taken from the cinematic side of The Giant. Might find some neat stuff in it.

New Sample Pack! Submissions Closed!

This still seems to be up (was my first bigger sample pack, totally free - my later packs on Synthmob are not available right now, but might be back at some point):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fi7co21amaud9de/MTC+Serum+Drum+and+FX+Archive+[Feb+2015].rar

Well I guess this is the free sample thread…suprised at it’s lacking to date. SO sharing this.

The holidays just arrived early :gift: ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Slate Digital

Buckle up, because all 6 of Slate Digital’s custom sample packs are now YOURS FOR FREE. We’re talking about our all-new Hip-Hop sample pack & our 3 Vintage Drum collections. Our new EDM sample pack & our insane 808 Collection .

And it’s All. Yours— over 1.5 GIGs of premium custom samples. :fire:

Here’s what’s included.:point_down:

Hip-Hop Sample Pack (new!)

Get over 500 must-have Hip-Hop samples , including the hardest hitting drum one shots & loops, insane melodies, massive, trunk-rattling 808s, MIDI and more to build amazing beats. Get more placements with an unbelievable Hip-Hop vibe unlike any other!

EDM Sample Pack

Make your electronic tracks come alive with over 500 custom sounds ! We’re talking about melodic loops to die for, unreal vocal chops & FX, tons of drums—including custom one shots & loops—and MIDI files to put it all together. Everything you need to start producing killer tracks is here.

808 Collection

Get 60 world-class 808s to drop into your tracks TODAY . From classic 808s straight from the machine to saturated 808 beasts, we got you covered. Includes punchy, clean, hard-hitting 808s to fill your beats with massive low-end drama that will leave your fans shouting for more.

Vintage Drums Vol 1

Lay your hands on some of the most authentic, sought-after drum samples of the 1980s— the Linn Drum, Oberheim DMX, Roland TR-707 , and more. We’ve also included an all-new set that blends these classic samples in new ways to give you the fattest drums you’ve ever heard.

Vintage Drums Vol 2

Get samples directly from the legendary TR-808 drum machine, captured in stunning detail & clarity. But we didn’t stop there—we added new custom modern samples to give your beats more depth & power than what you get with the TR-808. Snares that knock. Deep, round kicks. Crispy, clear hi-hats. It’s all here.

Vintage Drums Vol 3

Get ready for the incredible sounds of the iconic TR-909 drum machine, captured with crystal-clear accuracy. Known for its present, punchy hits, the TR-909 played a pivotal role in the development of EDM. Get ready for kicks & snares that leap out of your track, and hi-hats & percussion that instantly add brilliance.

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add news@stevenslate.com to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of the loop? Unsubscribe.

3330 Cahuenga Blvd W STE 510, Los Angeles, CA 90068

While Im at it all the old Beat Battle Sample packs I archived on GDrive:

Beat Battle Packs BB78 and BB08. BB18.BB22-B77 with some gaps and some oddities with a few gems.

Y’all should post samples here (i already posted everything from this thread save the old BB’s):

Bumping this thread because well…Everyone has samples to share. /me looking at you

Never heard of this and just had an email. Checking out the link theres a whole wodge of samples to get you creative teeth into.
https://www.pianobook.co.uk/library/claustrophobic-piano/

The Hardware Megathread

Do you guys know this site? Huges load of samples from various synths, sound modules:
freewavesamples.com

I know the site you sharing, it contains huges load of samples from various synths.

I’ve still got free codes galore if anyone digs any of my packs. Always happy to share them around here

you can have a look at jewelerstoolsmall

You’re giving out jewelry sample packs? Hell yeah

F9 are doing 30% off for new customers. I just picked up their new argon kicks pack that I’ve had my eye on. They have a few free packs and demo partial packs available as well. I actually discovered them when James Wiltshire was doing an interview about running the business on Sonicstate, so I figured I’d give them a try and see how I get on with some fresh material.