Dating experiences thread

Update…yeah I’m so not doing couples…it ain’t my business and I’m so not getting caught in between other peoples relationship troubles…so couples on tinder dont look at me to fix your relationship that shits on both of you. That being said good luck I genuinely hope that those couples are able to overcome certain obstacles and find happiness…that is if those couples are genuine and not con artists looking to steal my wallet afterwards…

Update thinking about going gay cause the ongoing war between uber feminists and uber pro manliness…ain’t ever gonna stop.

I mean I get the whole negative experience turning a person into a misandrist or misogynast.
But a lot of it to me is just a bunch of self serving garbage.

Just my view…also I was molested by an older male friend…when I was very young hence why I consider myself technically bisexual. No I dont expect any sympathy or anything from anybody. Cause it was years ago and getting all emo would just make me into a powerless victim that would continuously be taken advantage of in other ways…so fuck that noise. But also being that way could also lead to another Avenue of darkness…but such is life cause life is not a bunch of sunshine and rainbows.

Irony is that years later I experience some ridiculous tribal bullshit from a few female and Male morons too neurotic and too concerned about their reputation to see past their own bullshit to make their own relationships work.

If these select few idiots that I personally deal with had any noble character they’d be more self aware and wouldn’t be afraid of what they see in their own shadow.

Why this post…

Idk consider it an explanation for my past asshole posts about gender politics.

@moodorf Fair point.

Most of us on here have known one another for well over 10 years. People go through shit and often times have no one in real life to talk to about it. No such thing as TMI on here dude. Also your deleted posts are way more than insensitive. Probably something you should take a look at if your first inclination is to respond that way.

Tbh Ive probably offended or pissed a few people off in my years that I’ve been on here but I’ve learned to try my best in not letting negative experiences turn me into the worst version of myself.

Somebody is lying about their age

I just lie about my back hair.

Got something better.

It’s called the Dont fart ever and lysol the bathroom everytime after pooping system.

In short the D.F.E.L.B.A.P system.

I have been lucky, I met my wife on Gumtree ages ago…

Ok thanks. Dont worry about it. Going by some of my past posts I’m not surprised by certain type of reactions in regards to some subjects. Considering my posts. Reading that shit back makes me all like yeah so that’s why I get poop thrown at me sometimes.

Like Auto I thankfully havent had the need to date in quite some time and I don’t envy you single folk. Pandemic aside, shit seems real weitd these days.

Fuck that, swipe right, make it interesting! :laughing:

Didn’t read the whole thread, but I was married for ten years and have a child. We were pretty wild back in the day with threesomes and foursomes and shit, but it only bit us in the ass and lead to fights.

Had a couple of romantic flings since then, but nothing serious.

I like dating! I like the flirtatious remarks and the smell of light perfume. I like having chemistry with people, but at the same time, I don’t understand the attraction some people have with each other. For example, I don’t understand why my musical friend was attracted to a dude with three kids who has no interest in music (aaaaand, they’re recently broken up). Who knows? UPDATE: they’re now back together! Again, who the hell knows…

I feel like some people have to define themselves by having a relationship. People want the touch of another human, which is understandable. And yeah, sex, kissing, touching…all of that is fun stuff! But man…some of the choices people make…

I know many types of people. People who are happily married, people who are…unhappily married, people happily dating, happy singles, people dealing with relationship shit, divorced, etc.

As I’ve posted in the Pandemic thread, I’ve been hanging out with a lady who I’ve got a massive crush on, and eventually that’s gotta be addressed, but I’m not gonna cry myself to sleep at night if she’s not interested. We got good rapport, which is pretty rare. I do have a sex toy after all, lol!

I dunno…I don’t have much else to say beyond that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got asked out by a bank teller last year, but just at the worst time in the middle of my busy season. So that didn’t happen, and I didn’t hear from her again. I guess she thought I was supposed to just drop everything for a woman I barely know (as in she had served me twice at the bank and maybe spoken to me for 10 minutes when she slides me her number on a receipt) at the last minute - like text me at 3 that she wants to meet at Starbucks (which one?) at 7 and I’m in the middle of a meeting. Hard no. No actually, I did tell her yes and to let me know which one, then by 6 she hadn’t said anything so I told her raincheck and then just never heard from her again.

So, didn’t really like her style, but I figured I’d make it a point to get out and do more than just run errands and it should be easy enough to meet a woman more my type (who can commit to scheduling something a few days in advance perhaps). And then this year happened. So I guess I play synths, study art/design, and work from home now. Still single, but I can kinda draw a car now, so that’s cool.

Yea fuck that. I aint down w that flakey shit.

Ha! Yeah, a friend of mine had a date planned a bit ago, and his date just “forgot about it.” He had the whole thing scheduled, even in the midst of this pandemic crap.

There’s a super cute lady who works at the local pharmacy that I always talk to. I always joked that wearing masks brings out the sexiness in a person’s eyes (Lived in Japan). :joy: I’ve gotten to know quite a few people just through eye interactions over the past however many months.

What? You got a bank teller to slide you her number? Fucking swag shit right there.