BB97 - Cyber Revolt

haha, oops! Yeah, I think I had that backwards. In the future I say we just create a poll. LoL.

4-4 currently, there was an _ms vote waaay up there.

I already voted _ms up there.

AH! Sorry about that, my scrolling skills arenā€™t as sharp as they should be. Missed that one.

Awesome, so that just leaves IO to call a tie breaker and weā€™ll have a winner :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll cast my vote in a hour or so when I get off work!!

My vote goes to JvS

Here's my write up:

Metaside - The Robot Overlord Lullaby
Cool chill melodies. Very nice. Very relaxing.           

_ms 
mmm bring the breaks, cool bass pad underneath. Cool stuff.

JvS - Higher Beings Collapsing
ooooo loving the chambery echo-y vibe. Like I'm in a room in a dream         
somewhere and thoughts and ideas are just flowing around and in and out.     

InDefianceOfGravity - Who U Gonna RoboCall? RoboKilla'!
ooo nice dnb like the bass parts!!                         

Creepr - The day after the night of the return of the never before seen 
         probably robotic overlords from mars.
Like the vocal sample playing along with everything.

Mundainmonstre - Cirguts Anomaly        
Like the little bass melody that plays throughtout the track. Also the neat
short circuity sounds.

lol I guess nostromer has to break the tie

Haha I already voted for MS - but how about this, which one of you @_ms @Creepr wants to host?

If either of you guys have a great concept and the will to do it - I say you are the winner. :slight_smile:

I am happy to let MS take this one. How about is @_ms?

sure, this was my first beat battle so I could try hosting the next one as well.

I was gonna say, if i had to have a second vote, Iā€™d say _ms.

sounds good, I say _ms took this round. Grats!

_ms, basically just set up a thread in Community Projects> Beat Battles sub-forum, make three rules, post some samples, and itā€™s 11 days to work on the track, 2 days to vote, and 1 for the winner to get the new beat battle up.

just one day to get the new beat battle up? Oh no, i need to make some samples then.

I mean, weā€™re a fairly easy going group, so if you need more time, donā€™t sweat it. But we try to keep them consistent.

Thatā€™s one thing Iā€™ve thought about working on coming up with a different sort of schedule, as ā€œwinningā€ the beat battles is kind of a dubious award, in that you ā€œwinā€ the responsibility of making the next beat battle, and are given one day to do it lol

Hereā€™s some cake if helps:

But yeah, donā€™t sweat it too much. Just make find some cool sounds, throw them in a zip, come up with the rules, and thatā€™s it.

yeah, the one day thing is a bit of a kick in the soft bits :dizzy_face:ā€¦perhaps we need to rethink that part of the schedule.

Itā€™s only a problem if you win. :rofl:

I actually just like playing sometimes. Not the winning part. Which has only happened once.

Thanks for cakey om nom nom

donā€™t worry, my friends, iā€™m digging deep into my audio bounces (i donā€™t even know where must stuff came from). Might be from my current WIPs or abandoned-somethings so Iā€™m up for recycling, weā€™re very eco-friendly here. Now with BB conceptā€¦ huhā€¦ Iā€™ll see what stuff I might discover first.