BB96: Derptown

here it is! :slight_smile: I pulled it from the little ā€œshareā€ option on a private link that gives you the tagged URL.

(mind the spaces :P, stopping it from embedding)

https:// soundcloud .com/city-at-worlds-end/city-at-worlds-end-idmf-bb96-for-bbb-lowerworld-phase/s-FW0ta

The tracks (the thing):

IO_Madness

Lug

Nostromer

With that, I think Nostromer has the win with two votes.

Oh snap, are we gonna call the vote now or let it roll? I havenā€™t seen anyone else chime in.

That being said Iā€™m happy to host a beat battle, never done it before and I have all sorts of vile samples ready to pack up and send to the feeding trough

Itā€™s whatever. We can wait a day or two.

Not many subs in this round
Go ahead nostromer I vote you put up the next battle

Iā€™ll be doing some sampling while Iā€™m abroad and get ready in case I win one this summer

Sweet, yeah, if @bbb is down with the idea, Iā€™ll start prepping and getting some shit together for the next BB. I have some ideas kicking around and a massive library of pre-recorded stuff to harvest from.

That works for me.

take it away

Gosh itā€™s sad that the BBs are so ill attended at the moment. I will really make it a priority to participate. I hope we can restore it to its former glory. Dunno if the old crew is still poking around here.

Regardless, long live the beat battles.

I havenā€™t gotten a chance to listen to these subs but I will
soon.

I made something

Lol oh no he didnt

Cool bud. You can upload it in here but this one is over. The next one should be up as soon as @nose has time to put samples and rules together.

But that doesnā€™t mean we canā€™t listen to what you cooked up.

here it is lol

Nice one @Tsachi ! Better late than never :slight_smile: I dig that, too. Nice.

Also, I have already posted the new BB. Get in there!

dammmmn tsach. killer freakin synth shredding