BB127 Eh...I don't know

For some reason I read your message as you being worried about having a source for drums. re-reading I have no idea where I got that from. Sorry about that lol.

I love some 90’s downtempo/trip hop. Curious to see what you come up with : )

Phew! I finished the pack; I’m uploading it to Dropbox now. Do I decide whatever rules I want?

What you do if you haven’t already is create another forum post for the beat battle at the the beat battles page. And yes you decide whatever we compose. @orangslice or the rules on how we should go about creating with the samples you have provided

Sweet.
I’m going to take a break while these files upload, and then I’ll make the new forum post once I have a public link for the zip.

It is posted: BB128 - A minor Spring

I had an issue with my Dropbox; so, I posted it to Google Drive.

I’ve never actively joined in the BBs as I mostly work with midi. Sample jiggery pokery is not my thing unless I’m creating something from scratch. Always fun to see how the BBs go though as some of the guys over the years have been very creative and clever with the stuff.

@Roo_Stercogburn - my apologies, for some reason I thought you may have participated way back when Rotorro, Zefora, and few others can’t remember their names were around more often.

Hey! I like working with MIDI too! You may enjoy the latest battle: BB128 - A minor Spring. I’m the host.

I included 26 midi files, and you can use your own instruments. Although you could do everything in midi (since the chord progressions and melodies are in midi), I’d like everyone to use one progression and one melody audio file in some way.