8. Silent Strangers - It Sees Through The Black
  9. Anodyne Industries - Consigned To Obivion
  10. Geelist - MA
  11. XVF - Higgs Boson
  12. Vlantis - The Automatic Man
  13. Metaside - Kallisti
  14. Metaside - Marame
  15. Binary Pulse - Symmetrical Tree

The IDMf Netlabel contains a rich history of releases dating back to 2009’s IDMf001: In Depth Melodics. The IDMf Netlabel and IDMforums have been inextricably linked since inception. IDMf065 represents our best effort to reintroduce the IDMf Netlabel Catalog to the current membership of the IDMforums and future members yet to come.

Here we have 5 artists who have sifted through the back catalog of releases, sourced samples from their favorite tracks, and combined, manipulated and transformed them into something new. It is impossible to represent every song from every release given the robust history of the catalog. However, these five songs when taken together present an accurate representation of the IDMf Netlabel Catalog from IDMf001 - IDMf064.

As a bonus we are including selected originals as a “side B” to this digital release. The past can give us clues about the future when we look. IDMf065 is a true representation of both.

Don’t miss our 64th release IDMf064 Forms

IDMf065 is an IDMf Netlabel Production
Curated by - RFJ
Mastered by - James Pingle

IDMf065banner

Announcing IDMf065 VA - Open Genre Compilation Competition
Announcing IDMf065 VA - Open Genre Compilation Competition

:heart::+1::100::slightly_smiling_face::heart::+1::grin::sandwich::fries::croissant::peanuts::green_apple::green_apple::green_apple::eggplant:đŸ«’:leafy_green:đŸ«‘:croissant::croissant::cucumber::baguette_bread::cucumber::baguette_bread::cucumber:đŸ«“:cucumber::carrot::leafy_green:đŸ«:bread:🧅:cucumber:đŸ«“:baguette_bread::broccoli::cucumber::broccoli::cucumber:đŸ«“:bread:đŸ«“:croissant::baguette_bread::bread::croissant::chestnut::meat_on_bone::bread::poultry_leg::chestnut::baguette_bread:đŸ«‘đŸ§„:potato:đŸ«’:potato:đŸ«’:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::100::100::100::100::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::100::100::100::heart::heart::100::100:

^Yeah, I agree whole heartedly.

Seriously though, just put everything together on the bandcamp page for the release on Thursday. With the new tracks, in combination with the previously released tracks from the catalog, this release is going to be stellar. It’s basically a masterclass in netlabel history and present offerings.

In total it’s a 20 track release.

Looking forward to Thursday!

One morr day

Counting down.

No time like the present

Stand by.

Aaaaannnnnnnddddddd

Out Now

IDMf065banner

The beats are :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Will give an in depth listen later.

@metaside
jeebus
sounds like enduser.

:heart:

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::persevere::palms_up_together::palms_up_together::bone::bone::bone::bone::tooth::tooth::pray::pray::pray::pray::handshake::handshake::handshake: Very cool

Wow, so many tracks on here and I only sampled one XD

Wish we had the time to master the original tracks. They sound really good and really close to what I’m doing these days, but it would be that cherry on top if we could have brought them all to the same spec. Otherwise, really proud to be able to put my name on work like this. Great job to all of you involved.

Someone will have to translate that to the e-hieroglyphics for me so bfk can understand it

With the five tracks you mastered on the main part of the release, you did an absolutely stellar job man. Not just saying that. As always the mastering was excellent work from you. It’s awesome to have you apart of the team in that capacity. Sure, mastering all 20 would have been something but as it is, it’s not a huge deal and the release remains excellent
if I do say so myself.

Big thanks to all who submitted regardless of if you made the final release or not. Looking forward to more of these comps and single artist releases as we think about 2023.

Release is now live on Facebook for all of you who would want to see it there

Thanks man, there are so many great tracks on this, I’m very honoured to be a part of it!

wanted to thank everyone involved with this entire release. everyone both on the release and not did a phenomenal job under every category. thank you to everyone who submitted tracks and thank you to everyone who supported this project. this netlabel is a godsend to music. period. and that is not an egotistical analysis. that is a simple truth. although we are not the pinnacle of popular music as a netlabel collective, we are unique and individual combined together. we are one. we are IDMf. and that stands on it’s own as a power beyond. i love you guys and am greatful to be a part of this community. let us grow as musicians and producers and become our greatest together. thank you to the team that put this release together and thank you to the team that created the backing that this forum and label deserves. all the best into 2023. all tracks on this release are incredible in their own special way and place. we move forward looking back when needed as a label and as a collective. we are one. we are IDMf.

^Thanks for the positive feedback on what the label is doing and on the current release. It’s difficult to “rate” the tracks we received for a multitude of reasons. But I will say I was super impressed with the track of yours we selected for this release. The choice of Consigned to Obivion for the original source material was most excellent as it’s one of my favorites from years past. The percussion work you did and glitch / ear candy type effects were right up my alley as well. Overall, a really great submission that I’m stoked you took the time to submit.

Absolutely agreed
 every word
 and so eloquently expressed
 Thank You ! @dj0xygen

I’m reminded how grateful I am that I managed to find this forum and continue to be enriched by amazing talent and productions.

Just now listened to the whole release, so enjoyable! and a nice reminder of some favorite pieces.

so
 @RFJ and @dj0xygen

While listening to this Album I made note to come back to “Cosigned to Oblivion” then I read this post mentioning the piece.

A most exceptional piece 
 well placed
 in a most exceptional Album.

well done :pray:

Thanks for the feedback on the release @1roomstudio. Based on your feedback on Consigned to Obivion you’d likely enjoy this track as well, from the same artist. It’s one of my favorites on the label actually

Vulpes and meta dnb is remarkable.

Then jps ambient peice very chill

And oxy with something idm/ crystle castlesesque.

Very cool.

Sampling into new context and form to create new music from old.

Aces all around.