Xpurm

Hi, my name is XPURM.

3 Likes

I like it! Welcum!

Do you make music? Any favorite genres? etc, etc

Xpurm?

2 Likes

Hi Slime,
yes I make music. I like all genres. You?

1 Like

Yes, this is my album.

3 Likes

Hey that’s great! Great to see you around. Are you still making music? Would love to hear some of your other stuff if you’d link it.

Welcome back.

1 Like

Welcome back XRURM!

1 Like

Thank you.

Yes, still making music.

2 Likes

So do you have any link of you new projects, or something?

https://xpurm.com/discography/

1 Like

I just found our project files from [IDMf024] XPURM - UPRMX (2011). Such a solid bundle of tracks with dynamic orchestration and emotional harmonies mixed with ethereal and lush Eno-esque soundscape exploration. I feel like this release gets forgotten a lot. I haven’t listened in a long time so popping it on now.

Was a pleasure working with you on that back in the day! Maybe one of these days we can again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Fidelium, it has been an honor working with you…without the great support here I would not have continued with the music production.

2 Likes

This album is randomly peppered into my “Favourites” playlist on my phone, and everytime a track comes up in my shuffle, it’s like it gives my brain a cleanse. Almost as if i reboot my brain and starts fresh. It’s fucking magical.

1 Like

Hey Xpurm! I still have the collab we did on my ipod.

2 Likes

Hi Vlantis…really! Cool. Was it STVCT? I hope to collab with you again one day. I have to listen to your new stuff.

1 Like