What's on your desktop?

Most of us use our computers for making music. All of us use them to IDMf. What does your desktop look like? I choose between a few dozen backgrounds, this one is a fan art of Fez (one of my favorite video games). There’s a few netlabel documents and some rendered audio files hanging out, and that’s about it.

At the moment I have a scene of a temple shrine in a lake.

of course you do not want to see my desktop

I mainly use this PC for work and printing off roms but it’s still armed to the teeth for some reason

graphic design i cooked up for an upcoming release.

some work in progress house tracks, a client master and some utility Ableton sessions for Rufus Du Sol.

Just a black screen. Can’t do the clutter of backgrounds. Helps me pick out shortcuts faster.

Just a black screen. Can’t do the clutter of backgrounds. Helps me pick out shortcuts faster.

yeah bro . on windows you can hide all desktop icons.

The mess on my desktop would reveal to much personal info, but atm I have these guys from Demon Slayer:

A photo of a galactic cluster + a folder called music shit that has sub folders filled with wav files of my herp derp with titles such as bass shit, etc…fl studio shortcuts and random artwork, and random wav files of stems from experiments

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 21.52.09
Sloppy Jane

This might give away a few things…

It always weirds me out how macs don’t lock their stuff to a grid.