ToyBox Nano Pack

Hi all,
Who use this amazing Reaktor Blocks Pack ?

NANO PACK

± 500 modules : oscillators, filters, effects, maths, midi etc etc
I do … the only CONS is the GUI … the blocks are so tiny it makes it difficult to spend time with it …

It’s shame that the visual is so tiny because this pack reminds me of my old beloved Nord Modular G2.
The list of available modules is just amazing.

THE EFFECTS

THE FILTERS & OSCILLATORS

DRUMS - SAMPLERS - SEQUENCERS - TRIGGERS - MIDI

UTILITY - MATHS - MULTIPLIERS - LOGIC

MIXERS - LEVELLERS - ROUTERS - SHAPERS

GATE - LATCH - MERGE

Not for me but this looks very cool for those into VST modular : )

Yeah, that does look pretty cool. :slight_smile: My modular fix comes from VCV Rack though. I like that it is all uniform here, and that is a ton of modules. Looks like a good deal if I ever get Reaktor.

It is a great deal. This pack contains modules never seen in any other modular vst synth. It reminds me my old nord modular g2. It has some Maths modules ( too complicated for my brain i must admit ) & the logic modules are very useful to save some cpu. You get some very light modules with fixed values ( when you know exactly where you go ) to modulate any parameter in a fixed manner.

& last but not least, 80% of the modules contains snapshot … !!! yeah !!! snapshot … what for ? modulate any parameters & then modulate the snapshots of every single module : imagine the possibilities …
It also has 5 sampling modules to record : the audio / the button switching sequences / the knob moves / the modulations sequences & record & save the incoming midi … All this, on top of the patch sequences & modulations …

The only CONS is the GUI , way too small & also, you need a rock solid system, it’s quite a cpu hog.