The Vinyl Record Pressing and Turntable Industry

vinylrecorder(dot)com is cool website and they say it includes mastering. There are very few of this but I see a very good business opportunity. I imagine that there are very few mastering engineers that specialize in this but the ones that do will have a very good niche to work with.

yea but, hes gay!

i actually just bought a smaller keyboard so i could make room to get my turntables out after years of them being in storage.
i was very excited about this. now you have ruined it for me -_-

TBH, I think Iā€™d be more worried about the dust on them than the chemicals in your records. I havenā€™t heard of this causing problems for record collectors. Iā€™m not saying thereā€™s not some harmful chemicals in there, but forgive me for being somewhat skeptical as I think about it because the California Prop 65 harmful chemical warning goes on everything. Even FOOD. Iā€™m not personally aware of any correlation between large record collections and health issues, for what thatā€™s worth (nor, IIRC is Ben). Have fun.

Iā€™ve been considering selling my collection because I only listen like twice a year even though its set up next to my bed. And I have to lean over it to open or close my window.