The Shitty Battlestation Thread

I had a minute where I was buying beloved but cheap old music hardware. Most of it was honestly so awful to use I don’t believe anyone who says they actually enjoy using it (Though if I could get like a 16 knob Serum rompler I would consider it). I lost so much money selling that shit.

Also that trash panda is my spirit animal because I <3 High Life

Back in '76 DAWs used to only cost a nickel, so me and my 'ducer friends used to set up a whole bunch of 'em and make fat beats until the sun came up. Those were the days

Heh, my shitty battlestation is currenty quite shitty, CDs all over the fucking place. I am trying to burn my entire collection to disk and sort them by genre into folders…it is quite a project as I think I have something like a thousand CDs in my collection. I may pluck up and post a pic, we shall see. I would have to go upstairs and get my phone tho.

You do you boo but I hope that ain’t actually your space.

No, this was a reddit find of the day, but my other posts are / were mine

There are many things wrong with this setup, but this was actually the most spacious it gets without the Arturia Minibrute on the desk. someone painted the trim pink, so scope out the totally not a hackjob of painting it grey.