The IDMF Sensory Overloading Audio Visual Thread

Congrats! Lemme know when it is on Spotify! I know streaming is not the best way to support artists but unfortunately I’ve became comfortably numb with my playlists. Gonna start youtube playlists tho.

And obviously, I’m gonna share it. Have some audophiles that will be into it.

Something I did to promote our latest release. I guess this is a teasers as opposed to being a full length music video, but with attention spans growing shorter these days I think it´s a good excuse to focus on one concept and keep it short and sweet.

Both are pretty cool imho, really nice work! Second one gets a bit boring for the length of the video, but really nice work on the visuals!

Nice work @Radiophile very complex and engaging. I’m interested in video but the initial learning curve seems daunting… which will inevitably suck me into that black hole of not enough time for the many projects I’m working on… not to mention the dreaded day job. :sunglasses:

Those were both great… I especially liked the build in the first one. Thank you for sharing :sunglasses:

Very simple thing I did a while ago for a track on IDMF056 - I was thinking to use that template for something else, but I switched to other ideas. So yesterday I found it on my HD, made a slightly improved mixdown of the project and I 'm just gonna leave it like this:

I must have missed your videos last time I checked this thread, really interesting and very original work!

I dig it. But yeah, attention span is a clear problem. I enjoyed the video but I am extremely sure people would’ve slide past it in any social media because it dones’t have as much “dynamism” (epileptic stuff to keep you watching it)

It fits the song very very well! I could watch in on loop for hours with the right psychotropics haha

Going a bit mental in lockdown, threw this together in honour of that:

Made the melodies in this track yesterday to relax a bit, added some beats and a visualization earlier today, trying some stuff out with Resolume effects:

Edit2: Fixed it ^^