Post a recent photo of yourself (IDMf's Most Hated Thread 2.0 Edition)

Hello, ladies, gentlemen and others.

Not to be a creep, but i do appreciate a good cosplay. A lot of effort goes into those and theyre all so awesome.

I’m not doing anything else tonight.

I appreciate a good cat tree!

Going all black metal in Finland…

Also lost wiking helmet and dual axes methinks :smiley:

Took a trip to New Orleans with my ladyfriend.

20220305_142516

I stole this fedora. I couldn’t resist the urge

I mean this in the most friendly way possible, but you look like a discount version of the Blues Brothers.

Woodland Hills, earlier today. No filters or anything - the secret ingredient is good natural light. Makes you look better and younger*

Hope you’re all having a great Zombie Jesus Easter Passover Whatever Sunday.

Be good to each other.

Life is short and wonderful and horrible and amazing and brutal and exciting and sad as fuck. Make the most of what you have. Tell your people you love them.

I love you guys - this is a beautiful little corner of the internet we have here :purple_heart::black_heart:

*(Yes, I need to shave, it’s just such a pain in the ass)

PS: for those who might be interested, my second album is done/pre-mastered. I will have it professionally mastered and then look for a label because I am terrible at promoting/marketing myself. I think it is pretty good though (much better than the 1st one, I’ve come a long way!) , so I want people to listen to it. That’s it :metal:

Hello Peons!

Wow this thread brings back so many memories!
I moved to chicago about a year ago! Im now a motorcycle, scooter, and mini bike mechanic, and I do repairs for a local arcade and bowling alley. I have my own studio now too! I see a few familiar faces still posting like Vlantis!
Good to see yall!!

Harro! Glad to see you’re doing well :slight_smile:

Heeeeeey look who it is!

wow cant believe yall are still here after all these years!
What have yall been working on? any new fun life events? anything fun happen on IDMf that i missed?

Small community these days but those that are active are very much so. I continue to make shit you just don’t need in your life but some of the peeps are making some very nice stuff :slight_smile:

man I remember my first month downloading FL Studio illegally was also the first month I signed up for IDMf. Now ive been producing for almost 10 years and know so much more. I really wanna collab with people, i never really reached out previously but now im so much more confident in my abilities that I wanna team up. If anyone is down hit me in the DM

Glad to see you are well and still working on your music. The pandemic kind of killed it but I was setting up my own stage at a festival that coincided w an art installation. I DJd for three nights out of the week for about 3 hours a night. Our stage could hold about 50 people.

Me on the left.
I was planning to post a pic of me semi naked in a hotel bed with the Sp-404 but I have some dignity.

Nah mate, defo not me.
I still proudly belong to the shit category.