Old Skool Tracks of the Day

Artwork. Interested. PM me a link :slight_smile:

In the meantime im throwing this album up legendary,

God damitā€¦this tracks spot on 30 years! :rofl:and I still :heart_eyes: itā€¦glow sticks anyone and the running man! :slight_smile:

Sorry, but you canā€™t have that Song and not have this,

Reposting as the original post got removed and cant edit.

Used to drive 300 miles to Birmingham from Bournemouth with this track on the Flouro album in about 2hours 15 minsā€¦130mph+ in a Renault Megane (my legal go kart) irresponsible but hell the lady was worth it.

This is my sound track for every ski holiday Ive been on since this track released.
Top of the mountain, early morning 1st lift, no other fucker about cause you want it like that. Ski to the off piste, press play on the walkman, spliff up and just carve the fuck out of the snow on that mountain :slight_smile:Itā€™s a personal thing! You have to experinceā€¦

Iā€™ll never forget the first time I heard Higher State of Consciousness (or Donā€™t Laugh, either but thatā€™s another storyā€¦). It was at a club night in a pub in my home town. It was the first time they had tried running a club night and I think everyone was a bit worried that the venue was too small. The first DJ came on and everyone was standing around the room just watching as he preapred to start his set. It was sunset on a summers evening. First track he played was Higher State.

Good times.

Remember this gem? Iā€™d forgotten how amazing this production was.

Wait, you stopped listening to Garbage? BURN THE WITCH! :smiley:

Remember Red Flag?

Do you recognise the melody in this track? :slight_smile:

Scarface?

Lol probably notā€¦

Itā€™s this :smiley:

Damn I was so close!