IDMf056 Date Night Song Voting CLOSED

Alright everyone,

We are pleased to announce the candidates for the IDMf 056 Release!
Firstly, we would like to thank everyone who worked hard on their craft to bring these tracks to the table.
Our community is definitely filled with talent, and this will be a challenge for all voters.

• There will be 8 tracks on this album.
  • Artists’ names are kept anonymous (please do not share which tracks you worked on).
  • The voting is anonymous.
  • You can vote for up to 5 tracks.
  • Tracks are 1 minute samples.

With that said,

• brown
  • blue
  • burgundy
  • black
  • fuscia
  • green
  • purple
  • red
  • white
  • yellow
  • violet
  • orange
  • pink

0 voters

Well damn, there is an insane amount of quality tracks here guys. Respect to everyone, happy voting! Some hard choices in there <3

Hard to narrow it down to 5. But that just means this is going to be a killer release with all these great submissions. Looking forward to the verdict.

I agree on the five but looks like people are picking a variety, at least.

That was an impossible task, voting for this broke my heart :broken_heart:

So much good stuff here, really nice work everybody!

If you don’t mind me asking, how long is the voting period?

April 15th. Approximately a week.

Cheers,
Jayson

Well, that was a hard task. I originally was going to do it on the what would you play music wise on a date, but that brought me to have five very similar tracks, so I voted on spreading it out over genres. I do think that the voting should be completely blind though, so I don’t think you should be able to see the results, especially before you vote.

That was a mistake, but editing the options isn’t an option now.

Cheers,
Jayson

I would hope no one is bandwagoning. :angry:

It’s more likely, given the typical psychology around here of being against the grain and an independent artist, for someone to see a trend and purposefully pick an underdog than it is for members of this community to follow along a trend line just because it’s a trend. :wink:

That was actually why we intended to hide the results; because it was more a concern over someone seeing the results and changing their views because they wanted to “help the little guy”, instead of just voting from the ear.

Cheers,
Jayson

solid line up of tracks for this one. gonna be good

voting on this was indeed hard! great work everyone, this will be a very interesting release.

That was interesting… this will be an awesome release!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES EVERYONE!

The voting is now closed and we will be posting the results later this week.
Thank you all once again for this wonderful collection, and the community engagement in the voting! :slight_smile:

Cheers,.
Jayson