IDMF on Discord or whatchamacallit

idmfs discord is basic being run by cops because a civilian broke the law and ruined it for everybody, and theres a crime scene

What are you talking about?

GTA convo on Discord.

@Qianta and a few others always comes up with some gems lmao

I’ve gotten banned from all discord chats :expressionless:

Just joined!

I can’t join. Is the server even a thing anymore or did the link just expire regularly

Yes update it please!

Yeah so how do we get into the discord? is it locked down? poast a new link

What was idmf discord server divorced from the forum…

Also i/o madness had a feud and the server had to be locked…

I think the some of the remaining old heads run it as a seperate thing apart from idmf…being that the forum activity sort of dropped off somewhat…

I think…

Ghg hhhjjk

Nice shitshow, well done guys.

Is this what @Fidelium meant when he said he wanted to improve things and busted our ass for not doing enough to improve the forum?
I like how much he did since Roo and I left the admin team…

I cant share a link because server is closed and only admins can share links

Well just so we are clear on this…at this point I would say the Discord and the forum are separate entities. @RFJ and I have NO power over the Discord and IMO it is a safe space for transphobic and homophobic asshats. And if they feel the need to come “defend” themselves here…fucking banned…no moral obligation to tolerate intolerance…you can have any opinion you want, doesn’t mean it’ll be free of consequences…and if someone with the ability to wants to ban me over this, please, feel free lol I wont spend an ounce of energy worrying over it. Because if we are going to be a space that allows that I will happily bail.

Dance music was mostly saved by queer/ queer PoC so you can eat my whole ass…I won’t argue with you about it, if you don’t know it, look it up or accept, please just fuck off from our spaces.

Weve had a few users on idmf that belonged to that demographic…if i remember correctly.

Some of the nicest most understanding people on the internet too…

I mean they struggled with certain issues…like xenophobia and dealing with traumas.

But dont we all struggle with certain issues.

Edited because incomplete thought.

Wow. I really don’t even know how to respond to that…

It isnt worth my energy but wow…

Ok apparently translation malfunction…but in any event ill just fuck off.

Oh well in that case I apologize I am honestly not sure what you meant man. I was bit surprised at my interpretation. I am happy to listen. I must have really taken it the wrong way!

I am a little raw about those issues right now. But if its easier to leave it be lets leave with us on good terms that’s fine. As much as I like forums its hard to discuss this stuff through text.

I a apologize. I can be a reactionary sometimes when its something that hits that close to home.

I am happy to admit I was wrong

I apologize as well…

No worries…ill refrain from talking about certain issues being that it gets peoples blood boiling unnecessarily.

Cheers.

Ill make more of an effort to keep my forum posts to neutral things.

Ill try to keep it to music too