[IDM/Glitch/Ambient/Downtempo] Jazzyspoon - Study Habits Vol 1

Hi guys, long time, no post here.

I put together an EP last fall and forgot to share it here in the forum, so I am taking the opportunity to now. I put together an album while I was in school for software development as a way to burn off steam, studying background noise, and because I have a lot of unreleased material sitting around on my hard drive. I decided to break it into two EP’s and hopefully I’ll release the 2nd one some time this summer. Anyways, it is the most ‘purely electronic’ release I think I have ever put together, in that there is really no singing or analog instrumentation (guitars, etc) on this release (other than some sampling of such things). I’m actually a little shy about this release and I don’t consider it my best work, but I still believe this has enough variety and dissonance for my ear. The label I released this on (TheseKidsAreNice) was put together by an old friend and he did an amazing job with promotion on it. I consider ‘Ghosted’ the single on this, but I think ‘Max Memory’ is what the label considers the single.
Anyways, give a listen if you get a chance. :slight_smile:

Bandcamp (single):

Soundcloud:

Spotify:

Apple Music:

Really sweet and deep groovy stuff. Love it. Great textures.

Hey @Jazzyspoon,

Finally got around to giving this a listen. Great work! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

Thanks, guys. I am working on Vol 2 as we speak, but it is slow going, as are most of my releases. Thanks for the feedback. It matters. :slight_smile: