I got a question

Why?

No seriously…

Why?

What does it all mean…

: p

It’s the simulation, of course :smiley:

For what purpose? I’m not exactly sure, either.

Freddy mercury said once…

Is this real life or is this just fantasy caught in a landslide no escape from reality…

I feel like he is trying to say something…

“Why not?” is the answer.

Think about it and it will become evident. Things don’t happen for a reason. They just happen because everything’s random as fuck.

We create reasons to make us feel better and/or just try to fathom what we can’t understand/accept. See: Chapter 2 - Life is unfair because fairness is a human construct.

Alright so bear with me The yin yang twins said 3, 6, 9, damn yo fine in a music video about big booty females twerking…

And as we all know nikola tesla said 3, 6, and 9 are the mystery numbers that are the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe…

So fast forward a bit according to my research on tiktok…

The yin and yang are represent by the numbers 0, and 1, 0 being nothing aka yin and 1 being everything…yang

2 is the fluctuation between both states… to make something whole aka a complete yin and yang circle

4 represents infinity because it is two yin and yang’s
In a sequential loop…that also makes the foundation of a 360 degree square… and 360 degrees also makes a circle…

3 represents half of infinity cause if you divide 360 degrees by 2 which is half, that equals 180 degrees which equates to the shape of triangle of which has three points…

And everything in the universe is basically comprised of squares, circles, and triangles,

And that song by the yin yang twins is hip hop written in a 4/4 time signature…which means its a song about infinity fluctuating between everything and nothing simultaenously to make existence function…

Which is why people knew how to twerk before twerking was twerking…

I think this means that twerking is a function of our natural instinct…and our instinct is being programmed by fluctuating superposition of the state of yin and yang…in the multiverse…

: p

All you need now is a flag / symbol or a criminal record and you can officially start a cult!

The backstreet boys said tell my why?..

And i think that people should pull up their pants instead of letting their ass hang out cause letting your ass hang out is a prison signal that your ass is fuckable…

Thats the word on the back street.