Hi! Was asked to create a new post so here it is :)

Hi guys,

New to the forum too (although been lurking on & off for years), not new to the music. Let’s say my entering the electronic world was around 1990, thanks to Skinny Puppy, fLA, Numb, 242, Poésie Noire, etc etc. IDM-wise, well I own probably 3/4 of the entire Tympanik Audio catalog on CD so there’s that. I am a musician and record collector, love various types of music, from experimental (S.B.O.T.H.I, :z*f:) to hardore/punk/metal… with the exception of Rap music and what’s called R’n’B these days (as opposed to the original version that predates rock’n’roll - the real rythm’n’blues if you will), that I really can’t stand :slight_smile:

I’ve just released an electronica/IDM-ish album on Bandcamp (digital + ltd edition vinyl) and would like to know if it is OK to post a link to this community, as some of you may like it.

Know that I have zero expectations of making money with that album, since it’s painfully evident that people don’t buy music anymore… but I’d like the music to be heard because it’s been a labor of love.

That’s about it. Thanks for reading. If you’re an Admin, thank you for keeping this community alive and letting me know what’s OK on the forum.

Welcome to the forum

Yay, more people into skinny puppy and fla!
Welcome aboard

Greetings, carbon-based lifeform :slight_smile:

Our name is legion :wink:

Thanks!

Roo as in “r.roo”? If so: love your stuff since I bought mgnovenie :slight_smile:

Hehe no not me. Roo was the least-worst of the abuse I received on my journey so I adopted it as my nick since I was called it anyway at times.