Greetings To The New And Old Alike

Some if not most of you know who I am…(feel free to continue as you were) To the new cats, I’m Jhon aka Jhon vhon Skream. I’ve been into eclectic musick production since my senior year of high school in 2001. Though In all fairness, I have been applying the fundamentals both creative and scientific since 2011 when I found this forum. My artistic influences that reflect my sound are artists such as Autechre, Skinny Puppy, Download, 90s Techno/Breakbeat, back to the future technology and development as well as DaDa/Surrealist Art.

If this is your first rodeo, By all means take a moment to tell us a bit about yourself and your artistic aspirations, Share your ideas no matter how bat-shit crazy. You may notice as you’re looking through threads that one thing that sets IDMF apart from any other forum is that we are a community of artists and dirty hippies that love to share ideas and above all else, continue to develop ourselves artistically and personally. At least this is my own experience.

Also, I don’t quantize shit.

I play in unquantized, then I quantize it about 75%, then I nudge it around again to get the groove back. Is everyone angry yet?

Nicely said @JvS … this dirty hippie loves that about this place. :v:

As do I. :smiley: