Greetings from India!

I’m Blueenoise / Lucid, I’m an 18 year old producer from India, I have been making music ever since I was 13 and since then it has become my lifestyle, growing up here in India I never found like minded people and so the Internet has always been my go to place. I am interested in producing a wide variety of music but mainly IDM and Ambient, I’m a big fan of Japanese IDM and Ambient Producers such as Rei Harakami and Hiroshi Yoshimura. I use both FL Studio and Ableton Live but FL is more on the comfort zone since I began making music on it, I am also interested in learning tracker software and already do have some basic knowledge on how to use them. I have not released music for years but I am looking forward to working on an EP project. I am excited to connect with musicians here and share knowledge.

Welcome friend…sound like you shall fit in nicely. Any advice info hit me up

Hello, Good morning everyone. I’m Sanjeev Mansotra, and I look forward to engaging in insightful conversations with you. The newest member of the community is thrilled to connect with you all.