Gamers what games are you playing? :)

I didn’t play games for years, and a friend introduced me to Hell Let Loose, I finally bought it and I played a lot, it’s completely awesome.

It really feels great, and while it’s in early access, it’s already a whole game, with a lot of things to perfect and to add, but I’m really happy to play it.

He had to convince me, I don’t like war games usually. I prefer RPGs, hack’n’slash, or weird games.

Walk twenty minutes to make an outpost. Build it. Die from reco squad randomly walking towards you. Outpost destroyed. Walk twenty minutes in another point. When you arrive you have to redeploy on defence. You redeploy and instant die because of artillery. Defence ok. And you walk to build an outpost behind attack point. And your team cap the point and win the game before you can actually shoot somebody. Awesome x)

Besides supporting role, some games I just take a tank or a Browning and I go with the muscle. In fact, there’s a gameplay/situation for every type of player. You can do the artillery and not move at all. You can have 100 kills in an assault team. You can nuke tanks with a bazooka. You can be squad leader or commander after some serious hours of gameplay.

My friend also plays on a server with people with mics, and a wonderful wish to communicate between squads to win the game. I don’t know if such a thing exists in english language tho.

WW2/10, will smoke again

Jolly good opening cinematic…

Much excite!

Xeno Crisis is hard but awesome :blush:

I started Yakuza 0 like 3 months ago and have been playing nothing but yakuza since. On 3 now which so far has been my least favorite but ill still finish it nonetheless. Y0 has one of the best stories ive played in a game.

Huh, been a bit since I checked in. I finished Death Stranding last week. Been playing Civ and I’m about 1/3 of the way through Luigi’s Mansion 3. I want to pick up Journey to the Savage Planet and Doom Eternal, those should be all I need to tide me over until Cyberpunk comes out, which I’ll be upgrading my PC to play (hopefully) with all the fancy options on.

Had to wait 2 years to play the Witchter 3 because it used to just end my computer (which to be fair was about 5 years old at the time, an eon in gaming terms). Never. Again.

Looking forward to this one myself. It’s probably the only non Souls-like I’m interested in that I’ve seen this year. Looking stellar.

Edit: might give original sin 2 a whirl in preparation. Different series, same developers though.

They fuck this one up and there will be blood.

The amnesia games are so much fun. Those and ObsCure are probably my favorites.

Yes. Of course.

I’ve played it a few times this century. I like it enough, so much as I get into ‘world’ games. Bomber Man has, not recently, entertained me the most in that vein of things. Occasionally I’ll fire up Super Mario Bros. Last time I got to the first dragon, a rare thing, and stopped short of the axe, and Smokey turned and got me. Collision detection, yah.

I wanted to like Alders Blood but tried the demo and struggled to finish it…
On the wrong side of challenging

Really on the other side of the fence with Baldur’s Gape 3.

Why the fuck did they go for a Divinity clone with DnD mechanics?

I was so stoked for the chance they might make another ARPG game like Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance, or even co-op like DA2.

It’s a sore departure for me as a long time fan, even the original Baldurs Gate wasn’t a pure divinity clone…

… which makes sense they’re going this way considering the development team.

Bummer. I just don’t have time for super hardcore turn based DnD style RPGs anymore. Probably a hard pass for me on that.

I still don’t understand why RPG’s are so popular. If I wanted to run around and talk to people all day I wouldn’t be playing vidya games

You’re on my watchlist, go on like this and you’re xBALDUR’SxGATEx

As in life, in games.

Oh man, trying to get Fallout 3 and NV to run stable. My brother and I have both done terrible things to make it happen, and after a decade neither of us has been 100% successful. I’ve given up and just play them on PS3 (by far the worst platform for both, but I’m too lazy to simulate 32-bit XP on my computer every time I want to play them). I only have one trick, and that is to not over-write your saves. You always make a new one and delete the old one, because there’s some data that gets left behind when you do that and the more you do it the less stable the game gets. It actually cures a significant portion of the issues just doing that.

DOOM Eternal is everything I hoped it’d be and more

With that virus out I bought Fallout 4. I remember lots of great things about Fallout 3. But I end not playing it, I die a lot and end in very stressful situations, which is not the thing I want right now x)

Finally able to play doom 2017!
halflife2 update
killingfloor2
overload
much fun is being had!

Wolfenstein Youngblood is the shit at the moment :wink:

My god I finally made it to Xen in Black Mesa.

Even if I only have 25 life. Lol