“I’m raising my daughter genderless.”

-Kate Hudson 2019

“Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream .”

-George W. Bush

An unexamined life is not worth living.

-Socrates

Know thyself. - inscription, Oracle of Delphi

“He is a modest man. With much to be modest about.” Churchill

Life is all about having a good time. (Miley Cyrus)

That’s why I try to enjoy life as well as I can. haha. Try not to take things too seriously. Cherish things I like (listening to music, watching movies, playing on mantigames, travelling). Life is so damn short

Doc Scranton, who has “a prolapsed asshole and when he wants to get screwed he’ll pass you his ass on three feet of intestine”. -William S Burroughs

“Naked Lunch” is such a grossly wonderful book. haha.

To Mortals: Never Trust the sea, whose might
Is endless as her treachery; avoid her,
Do not believe her false seducing smile.

(Lucretius c.55BC)

“Realize that sleeping on a futon when you’re 30 is not the worst thing. You know what’s worse, sleeping in a king bed next to a wife you’re not really in love with but for some reason you married, and you got a couple kids, and you got a job you hate. You’ll be laying there fantasizing about sleeping on a futon. There’s no risk when you go after a dream. There’s a tremendous amount to risk to playing it safe.” -Bill Burr

Do you realize that if you fall into a black hole, you will the entire future of the universe unfold in front of you in a matter of moments and you will emerge into another spacetime created by the singularity of the black hole you just fell into?

Neil degrasse tyson

“One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, “Is it half full or half empty?” So I drank the water. No more problem.”
― Alejandro Jodorowsky

Nobody cares if you don’t produce music fast and
often, so you must!

“Less talkin’ more doin’” - @_ms

Lead by example

This thread will never die!

“THE COUNTY CLERK: "So there I was sitting in front of Jed’s store over in Cunt Lick my peter standing up straight as a jack pine under my Levis just a-pulsin’ in the sun … Weell, old Doc Scranton walks by, a good old boy too, there’s not a finer man in this valley than Doc Scranton. He’s got a prolapsed asshole and when he wants to get screwed he’ll pass you his ass on three feet of in-tes-tine … If he’s a mind to it he can drop out a piece of gut reaches from his office clear over to Roy’s Beer Place, and it go feelin’ around lookin’ for a peter, just a-feelin’ around like a blind worm … So old Doc Scranton sees my peter and he stops like a pointin’ dog and he says to me, `Luke, I can take your pulse from here.”
― William S. Burroughs, Naked Lunch

sometimes a man has to raise the black flag and slit some throats!