BB106: Diles Mavis

Put this together as quick as I could, hope the samples are varied enough.

• Your beat should be Jazz inspired. Whether that just means the drum beat or you go all out jazz improv, it’s up to you.
  • Change the tempo at some point in the track.
  • The track length must exceed 2 mins.

THE SAMPLES

Deadline is New Year’s Eve

Recently I pulled extra work time from another employee (nights) & will be working every day up until I leave out of state so if I can pull something off in that time, I don’t know if I can conquer that 2 min rule. Regardless where is everyone else on this bb?

Just do what you can. Could always extend the deadline again, ten days seems too short for most of us.

Was it always only ten days? I set it at two weeks on the one I hosted.
Only saw this right now. The title lured me in.

According to the general rules it’s ten days but I’ll extend it since they’re generally much slower these days. Hows the 17th sound?

The entire battles should be two weeks, but that included time for voting and time for the next person to set up a battle.

I messed with it but couldn’t really come up with anything.

If you can’t Diles Mavis. You can always Bount Cassie.

I’ve moved the deadline to the 17th for those that can utilise the weekend to get something done.

I failed on the whole Jazz thing but i’ll post what I have anyway

not 2 min but whatever. funny little bit.

Anyone going to have any late entries?

seems like a dead thread save for u and i @Trebesch

I’ll be able to submit something around the 29th, please postpone the deadline

Sure, how about making the deadline the 31st for anyone that gets inspired at that time :+1:

Might as well make it the 5th, as I’ll be out of town until then.

YO I was almost dead (metaphorically) but I’m not now. I’ve just picked up a permanent night shift at work & am trying to adjust my circadian rhythm (futile). I’m glad to see the date extensions. I’ll try to make it worth your time.

I was joking!

Given that there’s only one entry other than my own, it only make sense to move the deadline. Unless anyone says otherwise? :man_shrugging:

here i threw something together yesterday. its not very jazzy at all but it started with some jazz harmony elements at one point.