Autechre - Sign Thoughts?

So has anyone had a chance to take a listen to their new release? Seems it was literally just released on the 16th.

Very future sounding…I like very much…
Tbh
I’m currently listening to m4 lema… and honestly it’s what I’ve been wanting/trying make…

But so far I like what hear.

:smiley:

IMHO it’s like pretty much everything they’ve been putting out in the last 15 years or so, it’s good but it isn’t hitting me the same like the late 90’s/00’s did. I get the thought, “yup, that’s Autechre alright”. That’s about it. Don’t get me wrong, I hope they never stop either way, I’ll be grabbing every release they put out.

It’s pretty good, they make quality shit. :slight_smile: It’s nice to have new material from them, I feel like it’s been a while. Just good ol’ IDM shit.

Nice to see the replies.

I actually have been listening to this a bit on spotify. While I don’t think I’ve heard everything they seem to have a more mild thing going on with this ? Which is cool. At least, I remember when I listened to Exai, it was super crazy sounding to me. But I will admit, I had only really gotten into checking them out around then.

Maybe like some albums it’s a mood/grows on you. Not bad to say the least.