Are there any producers here in Europe?

I live in Ireland. I’m interested in both dance music and ambient. What about you?

Italian, living in the UK and making what I think is Industrial Dub

Dub (no step)

Living in Ireland, making electronic / ambient stuff.

Germany here, trying to make ambient noises and techno thumps, sometimes at the same time.
There are a ton of us here in the EU, but I won’t out anyone specifically. :smiley:

Yet another german - I’m mostly doing noisy, idm-ish, sometimes (dark) ambient stuff. Currently working on a small EP which I hope to finish this winter.

(Psst, I am actually not German, I am just hiding out in your lovely country on a long-term basis.) :beers:

A froggy from the French Alps ( ambiant, break-beat, breakcore-ish, drum & bass music )

I’m in Ireland, also, making breakcore and drone metal, but most of my electronic music is just a knock-off Prhizzm these days.

England, anything electronic

Canadian living in Iceland for a few years (I know it’s not technically Europe).

I like to make psydub, ambient, dubtechno and IDM.

Not Europe mate.

Situated in Europe just not part of that cartel :rofl:

I know, I know… Not in the EU and all that business. We still have to pay VAT, and Wikipedia says:

Iceland is generally included in Europe for geographical, historical, political, cultural, linguistic and practical reasons.”

Since I didn’t exactly see a topic with a title referring to producers in Iceland, I thought I would drop by here. Thanks for the welcome.

Hey Kaiuna, my comment was a direct reply to CaneCreek to mock him for their latest brexit thing (disclosure, I live in the UK and met him in person), happy to have Iceland in Europe, you guys are great contributors to Eurovision!

Ah, okay. Sorry for the touchy reply. And thanks for the welcome!

i’ll need a visa next time i want to visit my friends in uk … i just can’t cope with it :cry: why did you leave us !!! i feel like i’ve been backstabbed … really, i am so sad … your music scene is the best … shame

I’d love to answer you, but this is a music forum and thats all i’m here to talk about :heart_eyes:

fair enough.