IDMf056 - Date Nite - ***OUT NOW!***

Bam! Here it is, the latest release from the IDMf Netlabel: Date Nite!

Guys and Gals, we have a super solid release here. This is the first community release this netlabel team has handled and it has been a pleasure working with you all. I think you will all agree the result of your combined efforts is just outstanding. But don’t take my word for it, check it out for yourselves!

Total Bonus: We already have a music vid up for the track “Xeno-Lab 2122” on YT, produced by the very talented @metaside:

Extra Super Bonus: this thing is so dope it is going to be getting some radio play already, and it has only been out for like 2 minutes! The entire release has been sent over to the radio station KMXT’s (http://kmxt.org/ ) program FreeForm (at their request!). Stay tuned for updates that will include the Live Stream link for the broadcast!

-Your Netlabel Team

To What Do You Owe Your Happiness Today?

Sounds amazing, guys! Honored to be in the line up. Nice job getting the radio promotion!

yas! glad to be a part of this! :slight_smile:
i did notice that its been written as Date Night on bandcamp instead of date nite tho

good catch, thanks. just fixed it.

will there be a soundcloud upload soon?

We haven’t normally released the albums on soundcloud historically, but if there is a demand we definitely will :slight_smile:

also, props to everyone, this release is really fuckin’ good. I’m proud of everyone involved, this is stellar!

Bandcamp & chill awwww yeah let’s get it on

A significant release with deep yet very engaging tracks. Crazy that it feels kinda consistent even though it’s a compilation of collaborations. All those chillstep tracks are delightful, especially the Aetheros x city at worlds end thing is absolutely mindblowing! I have listened to this a lot already, including working on the preview and single vids and still absolutely love it. Also, great mastering @White_Noise, really like that louder yet dynamic approach. Happy and honoured to be a part of this and thanks to everyone involved!

I have to say I’m impressed too. I said it elsewhere, but I think it bears mentioning here that I couldn’t be prouder of what the community has managed to put together here. This is community sourced art and tracks decided upon by the community, and it’s almost exactly the album I would have made (as far as my opinion matters). In short, I think this a great showing for the community vote and I’m surprised at how smoothly it all went. This is definitely an idea worth bringing back down the road.

Nice work everyone. Great release! Also honored to be apart of this.

Update:

I guess we’re just too hot to hold on to!
KMXT has bumped up the airing of IDMF’s Date Nite Album to 5/15 @ 5:00 AM GMT Time. Don’t miss out! Catch it on the live stream!
They’re going to play the whole album at the top of the show!

http://kmxt.org/kmxt-live-stream/

Cheers,
Jayson

So proud to be a part of this awesome release. Big thanks to @nose for giving me the push I needed to finish my remix. Tons of great stuff on this comp, I’ll be listening to it for quite awhile.
:smiley:

Don’t miss out. The KMXT broadcast of IDMf’s Date Nite release is starting in 5 minutes!
http://kmxt.org/kmxt-live-stream

Cheers,
Jayson

Gratz on the release to all involved. Aiming to get a proper listen today. As usual, I always wait until I get some peace ‘n’ quiet to give it my proper attention :slight_smile:

I was actually to stream it for a moment. Sounded like they were playing it in alphabetical order. Wasn’t able to hear if it was an actual show with talking or just endless music but neat all the same.

I totally thought it was 5PM GMT, not AM. Totally missed out lol.

Checking in at 11AM here “oh it was last night”. Damn. I was literally sitting in the other room.

Bummer, was it cool?