Careers in the audio space

Sheesh I need this :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: has me distracted, and i was on a roll doing some other stuff, now the internet has me trapped haha

Only one I could find:

They haven’t been in production as yet, but apparently they are meant to start selling next month. Except that it has evolved well beyond the scope of what you see in that video and pictures.

Touch screen. USB midi and audio I/O, MIDI din I/O, usb host port for midi keyboard/controller, aux input, headphone 3.5mm output, stereo 6.5mm output, 3 touch sensor buttons, 3 assignable macro encoders, 1 filter encoder, 1 edit encoder. It also has about 20 in built drum kits (each with their own samples).

@Manton
Don’t want go off topic too far, but OMFG…what a device this’ll be… looking forward to grabbing one

Lot’s off new comments since i last got on here. I’ll take some time to read through these during the coming days. Thanks for all of the thoughtful replies (some are quite long, so I’m assuming they’re thoughtful, lol). Nice to see everyone engaging with this thread. :slight_smile:

Well @TvMcC … that was a lot of great detailed sharing of experiences to make your concise and profound point.

My work experience has been building Mansions for Billionaires, so I’ve had many experiences similar to yours in meetings with 10 or 12 high profile mega-successful professionals.

The Team Players actually make amazing stuff happen! The Megalomaniacs drag the team down and create Chaos according to their level of power or authority.

It doesn’t matter how smart or experienced or connected someone is…. If you are not part of the Team you are a waste of time.

Conversely… as TV so eloquently expressed… regardless of your level of expertise, if you know what you want to accomplish and you are willing to be a Team Player… you can add value.